prolonge

As they wait soon a portal has opened as people fall out of it in a pile of limbs.

"Ow!"the familiar voice of Laurie but she looked older than the younger version they just watched meaning these people were well from the far future.

"Bloody fucking hell!"the next voice is heard who had the same British accent as the Michaelson's as they watch a very familiar teenage girl with the same features as her father Klaus as their eyes widen when she finally manages to stand back up to her full height huffing but what really shocked them is she still looked the same age in the movie they just watched before they all shared a look this can only mean one thing she had to have died to become both vampire and werewolf to become the hybrid like the mystery women's voice has explained.

She is then shown helping up what appeared to be a mother and daughter who show some of the same features as Laurie who was the young woman's mother and the grandmother to the younger girl before she is shown helping the others up.

Klaus just stared at his daughter in awe she was a spitting image of her mother and him" Nevaeh?"he whispered her name but of course she heard as she whirls around on high alert as her hybrid eyes glow as veins slowly appear as her fangs bared standing in front of her adoptive family protectively "who the hell are you!"she hisses glaring at the strangers.

Both Michaelson's and the Scooby gang jump back. Before Klaus stepped forward "my name is Klaus I'm your father."he introduced as she just stared at him blanking before bristling as as roared her fangs bare"THAT'S A LIE MY FARTHER DIED OF OLD AGE!" scaring the doppelganger who hid behind Stefan as the hybrid girl was fuming with anger at this stranger who claimed to be her father not noticing the hurt look on his face.

Laurie gently placed a cautious hand on Nevaeh's shoulders so she could calm her down." Nevaeh...honey think about it you're not human, you have supernatural strength and healing,you even have some of his features think about it." She calmed to the fumming hybrid who turned to her sister looking into the eyes she was telling the truth as she thought about it deeply as her hybrid features slowly fades back as they fully disappear as she slightly turned to look back at him as she study him and the I guess who were is siblings who were all looking hopefully.

But the silence was ruined as Damon Salvatore who wore the famous Salvatore smirk as he walked up to her as he held out a hand" hi Damon Salvatore and might I say you are more attractive then the whole Michaelson lot."

She just stared at his hand before looking up at him emotionlessly while everyone watches on to see what happened by her adoptive family secretly smirk knowing how she is with annoying flirts.

So a slow way to innocent smile Grace's her face while the Scooby gang all tense something wasn't about to happen but Damon didn't seem to notice as he was not so secretly checking out Nevaeh while the Michaelson's glare bloody daggers at the back of his head but were shocked at what happened next.

"Not so nice to meet you Damon one your not my type sorry not sorry and two you really don't stick out your just a nobody baby vamp"she cruelty smirk before he can even say anything he chokes as her hand lashed out grabbing his throat he was shocked at her strength before she then slowly lifts his who body up above her before throwing his clearly across the room over everyone's head as he crashed into the wall with so much and force and thud as he fell to the ground temporarily dead with broken bones and a snap neck as she just wipes her hands as he pretend to wipe dust of her hands with a smirk.

There were different reactions the Scooby gang all stared at her with fear while the Michaelson's all stared at her proudly before some turn to kol she obviously inherited some of his sass and charming personality making him look at his siblings with a confused look with a raised eyebrow"what?"but they just shook their heads up kol.the group they came with all Smirk only cuz this usually happens on a daily basis with her with people who hit on her.

Soon a chime is heard as the voice before appears" ah I see everyone has gotten acquainted with one another now let's start with why you're here Nevaeh he really is your father but he didn't know that you existed your mother never told him your real mother who unfortunately died from childbirth but her spirit still lives on within you she's always with you and we all here to watch your and Laurie lives at how important family is and hopefully to give you what you always wanted answers about how you're always different and now it is time to start the second half of the journey the end of the first battle of y'all and Michael Myers"the voice fades off leaving the group alone as they all sat down as the lights dimd but Nevaeh glares hearing that Retched name that hot them for so many years until they finally were able to get rid of him without the bastard coming back at all.