running from Michael

Klaus looks around it was night time before he heard screaming as he speeds off in the direction.there was a little girl in a clown custome hanging on to something that was wrapped around her while an slightly older girl with dirty blonde hair is shown holding on so she doesn't drop the little girl when she yelled "Nevaeh!" His eyes widen seeing his daughter appear on the roof as her hybrid face shows as she roars at Michael before tackling him into the roof giving Rachel enough time as she holds off Michael.

Nevaeh glares heatedly at Michael for all the innocent lives that were slaughtered tonight before there was a flash and he was back with the others.

Jimmy is seen walking through a dark hallway before stopping by a door as he looks through the small square window as he stares at something.before he slowly walks up to the door as he opens it.there on the hospital bed was Mrs alves as she was strapped down by the waist as her arm hung limply to the side with a tube in her arm.

"Jesus"jimmy whispered before slowly walking into the room before he comes to a stop by the bed as he hesitantly reaches over to fill a pulse but there wasn't as he removed his hand before looking down as the bloody tube as drops of blood continue to come out as it drops into the Giant pool of blood underneath his feet.

He slightly bends down as he studies the tube while tracing his hand along the tub up her arm to where it is inserted in while being held by tape as he stares for a minute.he slowly stands back up as he looks at Dr Alves dead body before turning around fast to go get help only to slip in the blood as he falls backwards hard on to the ground as his head smacks against the floor before he goes unconscious as he lays there in the pool of blood.

Everyone sat there silent as they stared at Mrs Alves body they didn't know she was already dead before Damon realized something "wait remember when the drops of blood were shown with those flashbacks it was her blood"he explains when everyone had looked at him confused before they see what he's talking about before looking back at the screen.

Soon the blonde head nurse can be seen coming out from the main entrance of the hospital as she runs to a car before she gets in it she inserted the keys into the ignition as she turns them but the car's engines spluttered making her confused before trying again only the same thing happened.

She then gets out of the car breathing heavily.as she looks all around before looking at one of the ties of her car where a huge amount of gas was meaning that something did this on purpose as she looks around scared as she saw all the other cars tires slashed before running back into the hospital.

In a hallway a door can be seen opening as neveah looked left and right before stepping back in to the room "come on sis let's get you out of here"she said as she looped one of Laurie arms around her shoulders while she holds her up by the waist before they exist the room stepping out into the hallway.

The blonde headed nurse runs around the corner before seeing the sisters with a relief look on her face "Laurie! Neveah!"causing the sisters to turn around seeing her behind them when all of a sudden Michael appears behind the blonde nurse jamming a medical knife into her back making the nurse gasp in shock and pain as he slowly lifts her up by the knife in the air as she gasp in pain while dropping her bag before she lets out one last breath as her head bows forward limply as her shoes fall off just before he lets her body drop he then turns to the siblings.

Neveah's eyes turn amberish gold as vines slowly appear under here eyes as she glares at Michael before picking up Laurie and vamp speeds away leaving Michael to slowly follow them.

"So when he heard of Jimmy's plan he went ahead and did something to all the cars in the lot so that his prey couldn't leave."Stefan sums up as he studies the screen.

"I got a feeling that Michael isn't gonna survive tonight but you never know"Jeremy says with a shrug.

Soon the sisters are shown in what looked like the main maintenance room as Nevaeh keeps her sister behind her as they back away from the stairs but Laurie bumps into something as she turns her head only to scream making Nevaeh whip around only to see the dead security guard hanging above them dead she pulls her sister into her arms making sure she doesn't look at the body anymore as she comes Laurie down"sh it's ok Michael will get what's coming to him."she whispered into her sister's ear as she rubs Laurie's back.

But she tense hearing his heart beat as she glares ahead of her Before turning her head to glare at Michael before helping her sister to the window above them ounce she was out the room waityfor her. Neveah turns her head back to Micheal who tilts his head and confusion he could have sworn he killed her already.

Noticeing he was confused as she smirks at him deadly"what you thought I was dead well guess what you were wrong"she growls before breaking one of the pops with her strength before throwing it at him full.force causing Michael to fly back hard into the wall giving her enough time to climb up and throw the window before picking up Laurie and speeds away ounce again. but they come to an automatic elevator they both freeze hearing Michaels feet crush against the broken glass they had fallen on.

Laurie continues to press a a button as the elevator slowly approaches the basement floor before opening as neveah rushed them inside just as Michael is shown around the corner but before he can get to them the elevator door closes all the way but the one behind them opens making them turn. Nevaeh didn't waist time as she picks up her sister again before vamp speeding away.

"He should put could or dead from that pipe she through at him"kol comments as everyone shares a look knowing that something was going on her causing he shouldn't have gotten up that fast before they all look back at the screen.