help and hospital

(siren wailing) can be heard as the front of the doyles house is seen as many neighbors can be seen outside their houses as they watched what was going on as another police vehicle pulls up as two ambulances are shown to transport Laurie and neveah who was still out cold to the hospital.

Two men are seen getting out of the police car as they walk up to the front yard of the doyles house passing by the many neighbors as two gurneys were being wheeled out one after the other with the sisters strapped securely on them Laurie was still moaning as the Gurney after her is shown with Nevaeh still out cold as they roll them to the ambulances.

As they were being loaded up at neveah's ambulance as the metics shown checking her vitals she starts coming to with a groan.

The medics who were taking her to the hospital both heard her groan "mam can you hear me"the medic on her left but she couldn't hear anything back the feeling up being strapped down to something freaked her out as she unconsciously thrashed around in the straps as they try to calm her down but she wasn't so they shared a look injecting her with something  that will calm her as her body movements slow down as she starts to relax before they were able to load her up in the back of the ambulances before heading off to the hospital.

As the sirens on the ambulances start wailing as they head off down the road before the hospital is shown with a car pulling up as a mother kills the car before rushing over letting her little boy out"okay just get out easy.its gonna be okay" who was dressed as a pirate for Halloween who is shown holding a towel over his mouth as he carefully got out the car with his mother closing the door.

"Walk real slow okay?"she instructs her son with worry as they start walking away for the car"you all right? You alright hon"she asked her son worried before he makes a whimper as he makes a slight choking noise as he is coughing it soon shows why as he slowly lifts the towel from his face.there is a razor stuck wide in his mouth as it was blood with streams of blood leaking every now and the.

"Oh my God who would do a harmful trick like that to a little kid on Halloween"Caroline asked staring at the boy with pity knowing that it has to be extremely painful.

The boys mother just bends down in front of him"oh God here.just put it up there real gently"as she helped the boy out the towel back against his mouth "you okay? Let's go just walk real slow.come on"before both are shown walking off to the emergency entrance of the hospital.

Sirens can be heard in the distance as two ambulances are shown driving up to the hospital.theu soon come up to a slow stop in front of the hospital before all for medics are shown unloading the girls from the back of the ambulances as they are soon wheeled to the hospital emergency entrance as they are both being wheeled in through the side door down a hallway before being wheel to the main foyer we're there are multiple beds lind up.

As one pair of staff is shown takeing care of neveah as they switch her to one of the beds after unstrapping her as they wait for the doctor to get here as they soon bright Laurie to the bed right next to her"what have you got"the nurse that was at the front desk asked as she walks over to them.

"This one with a stab wound left anterior chest and the other one we don't know she thrashed about to much so her meds had to sedate her."while they were explains Laurie looks over to her sister who had protected her against the Boogeyman

Soon he shows up but is slightly drunk as he was drinking coffee " Janet get me some more coffee"Dr Maxwell asked a brunette nurse before walking over to his patience as he decided to work with Laurie first since she was awake."hi there"he says as he puts on his glasses as one nurse is shown rummaging through a little bucket filled with medical supplies before pulling out an alcoholic wipe is she runs it on one arm as the other nurse is helping me doctor."well let's see what have we here."as they examine the one with the stab wound.

"Ah yes you've lost a lot of blood. We'll need to type it"as the nurse beside him hands a syringe to get her blood for test as the syringe issue and piercing through your arm"when was the last time you had a tetanus shot" Laurie flinched a little bit as she looks around"I don't know"as it slowly starts to fill up with blood before pulling the needle out."there"he says handing the syringe full of blood blood to the nurse behind him who hands it to Janet who held a cup in her hand while the others nurse fixed Laurie's arm.

"Get me some 3-0 nylon--"the doctor says

"On a cutting needle? Right away"as the nurse says before Janet is shown handing the cup to the doctor before she goes to get what they need"we're going to have to put her out"he says causing Laurie to look at him with fear clear in her eyes"no don't put me to sleep "she says as she looked back between the doctor and nurses while the medics just watched from the side line before she turns back to the doctor"please don't put to sleep "she begs with a whisper as a syringe with the sedate drug and it has its hand to the doctor.

"Take it easy "Soon the need is shown penetrating her arm as Laurie is her groaning while blood can be seen going back into the syringe as he pushes the truck into her system."try to relax laurie.dr mixter will have you stitched up a note"as Laurie is shown groaning and whimpering in pain but what nobody noticed was nevaeh's hand twitching as her healing where's all these side effects of sedate drug they injected her with.

Everyone set ther watching as her hand twitching on the screen they were wondering how she was going to keep her secret as she protects Laurie at the hospital filled with staff members.

Before it was broken by kol"well I can say this medial utensils have definitely improve over the years at least now have to use those type of syringes anymore that's getting hurt humans"kol says watching as Laurie on screen reacted to the needle before looking at the Laurie here with them who is a stronger women then who she was back then.

Klaus is shown watching his daughter in his arms as her breaths are steady wondering what's going on through her head before closing his eyes as he enters her mind.