the night shift and 2 deaths

Klaus looks around and sees his in what looked like a wedding before his breath is lost as he daughter walks through the Ile looking radiant in her wedding dress but he doesn't get to stay long before he is pulled out with a sign.

Karen is then shown by the nursery by her self before jumping with a gasp when a buzzer goes off loudly.she sighs realizing it was only the buzzer above one of the rooms as she slightly holds her stomach before walking to the room as the buzzer continues it was slightly dark in the Hallway giving off an eerie feeling. She then puts the stethoscope around her neck before she saw walking into a dark room where what she assumed the patient was in the bed.

She goes to check on them when all of sudden an arm reaches out grabbing her by the neck as they pull her down"ooh! Stop!"she she struggles against the person before kneeing them before a familiar shout is heard "ow! Shit"before she stops struggling realizing who it was as she lets out a sigh"oh shit"she sits up as bud is shown underneath as she leans back away from him"oh, you idiot!"she growls as she sits on the bed on her nees.

"You could have broken it"he tells her after being kneed and hit in the face.

"I wish I had!"she huffs before pulling out a pair of bladed scissors."I also could have used this on you"she slightly threatened with an annoyed look on her face as snips them a few times."what an asshole!"she growls while bud looks in different."happy Halloween "he tells her with a smirk.

She laughs with a huff"bud you are the biggest jerk I've ever met."as she climbs off the bed fully as she walks to metal tray by the wall.

"But you love me."he points out as she sighs well taking off the Stella scope and she sets it on the metal tray"and I'm an idiot"as she walks back towards him.

Before sitting slightly on the bed as she fixed the pins holding her hat in place."let's go down to the therapy room"he says making her let out a laugh.

"Buds fingers need a little therapy"

Everyone groans in in disgust knot wanting to hear that"there's a killer running around and all his worried about is having sex"Rebekah says with an annoyed look on her face.

Karen sigh's "I can't leave the kids right now."while bud looks annoyed "everybody's all weird out tonight all this Michael Myers crap."as Karen finished putting the pins back in place "I just --i just want--"he says but stares at Karen before gently grabbing her face before they are leaning into kiss one another as they share a passionate kiss before they slowly pull away "the therapy room is three doors down."he points out.

Karen shrugs her shoulders "why I suppose if we left the door open. We can hear if somebody was coming or if the kids started to cry... No I better check it out first"she says as she thinks about it not wanting to get in anymore trouble with the head nurse as she gets up off the bed."15 minutes."he says as she slowly walks backwards to the door "if everything's okay"she says before fully walking out of the room as bud smiles.

"I don't believe it she's abandoning her post just so they can make love how irresponsible"Caroline says shaking her head disappointed at the screen.

Soon flashes of multiple hallways with no one in sight.as Laurie was shown in her bed asleep as voices can be heard.

(Girls voice) "why don't you tell me why don't you ever tell me anything?"

As a flash back of a mother and daughter is shown by some sheets hanging as they dry"I told you...I'm not your mother."as the daughter holds a teddy bear before little drop let's of blood is shown hitting against the floor.beforr another flash back is seen of a boy sitting in front of a large window.the girl is shown standing by a pair of doors as she slowly walks forward.