finding her sister

A shadow can be seen entering the room as neveah looked at both dead bodies before covering them with sheets before turning back around as she looks out for Michael and looks for her sister as she silently walks through the halls.

At the elementary school where Michael had been sited early that knight as a flash light shines on a broken window "he got in here"the police man informed them as they are shown in a class room."and look over here"the police man then hides them over to a desk with a kitchen knife stabbed on the table over a drawing of a family as the flash light shines on it but the knife was stabbed into the drawing of the siblings which was a girl"sister"Dr. Loomis informed as he studies the drawing.

Hunt then looked up at the officer"is that it".

"No. Here"the police man informed before they are seen walking to the chalk board with the word samhain written in blood not noticing a car pulling up at the school as a female gets out.

"It's a Celtic word Samhain. It means the lord of the Dead the end of summer. The festival of samhain October 31st."Dr. Loomis informed them as they look at the written word as chills go down there backs.

"One of the theory's of Halloween back in old times it was believed that samhain was worshiped on Halloween cause he created it and if any one.is confused I'll explain more after the movie"kol explains as some people looked confused before nodding their heads.

Just then a brown haired woman walks in wearing a coat"doctor Loomis?"she asked making all three man turn towards her"yes?"he wondering why she was here.

"I have to talk to you"she says before Loomis then recognized her "I didn't recognize you what are you doing here"after a silent moment."privately"she informed as she glanced at the two police officer beside him.he then walks to her before they both are Walk out the classroom to to privately.

He is then shown lighting her cigarette as they are shown in the hallway."thanks"she says after she took a puff of smoke before blowing it out before looking at him"Dr Loomis you've been ordered back to Smith's Grove."she in forms him making Dr loomis confused "ordered? He can't order me"he informed her.

"No but the governor can. He spoke to Dr Rogers personally a few hours ago."she explained as she places the cigarette back between her lips as she takes a a drag while Loomis chuckles "the governor! Well,well."as she takes the cigarette away from her lips as she blow out some smoke"Dr Loomis this thing is all over the state. Your patient escapes once. murders three teenagers. You shoot him with a gun. He escapes again!"she explains the situation.

"Someone should have listened to me earlier "he says hitting at something making her sigh"I know I'm sorry. Dr Rogers is afraid this could jeopardize our whole rehabilitation program. He doesn't want anyone from the mental health department near haddonfield."she explains as she takes another drag.

"Why did she send you down here then"he asked.

"In case you'd already found him...alive"she explained why she was sent here as she blows out the smoke.

"Tell him you couldn't find me tell him anything. I can't leave haddonfield now."he tells her knowing Michael is still around.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice. There's a marshall waiting for you outside."she explained before walking away as he looks shocked but he couldn't leave not now.

"Alright Dr Rogers is an asshole he's more worried about Smith's groves reputation then letting Dr Loomis out a stop to Michael "Finn says annoyed as some people nod there head agreeing.

Soon a security footage of a hospital hallway is shown jimmy walking to Laurie's room.he quietly walks in as she appears to be asleep"Laurie "he whispered but doesn't get a response.

"Listen,uh--I know that you don't know me very well, but I just want to let you know that... I'm not going to let anything happen to you or your sister.okay? Promise "he makes an oath to her as a close up of her face is shown in the dark as she lays there with her eyes opened as she stares at the ceiling laying completely still.

Jimmy started to get worried when she didn't show any responses"Laurie?"as he waved his hand slightly back and forth over her face still nothing before slightly grabbing her wrist "shit!"before rushing to the door as he swings it open going to get help. Before he and the blonde headed nurse from before are shown walking back in as she pulls a small flash light from her front pocket as she shines it in Laurie's eyes.

"Something happened it seems like shes in a coma"Elijah theorizes as Laurie looks at the screen knowingly.

Janet is then seen running down the hall to get doctor mixture.soon a Door to an office is shown with water heard running as knocking is heard"doctor mixter ?"she calls out but doesn't get a response as she silently close the door soon a shower is shown running water but nobody was inside"Dr mixter!" Before she slightly walks forward steam was comeing from the shower as she looked around but he wasn't in the shower as she turns "Dr mixter"she asked as she knocked on the door beside the shower before opening it as she  walks further in his office seeing that he was sitting in his chair.

"I got a bad feeling she needs to get the hell out of there"Matt says as everyone studies the screen.

"Dr.mixter it's an emergency."she informed him but does not get a response as he just sits there facing the aquarium.she slowly walks forward to his desk"Dr mixter, it's Laurie strode. She's had a reaction to the medication. You better come quick!"she explained the situation with urgency but still doesn't get no response.

"Dr mixter?"she slowly reaches over the desk as she turns his chair showing him eyes wide open as a needle is punctured in one of his eyes as dry blood covered one part of his face dead. Janet stares at Dr mixter as she breathes heavily before slightly walking backwards not noticing Michael Myers slowly appear out of the shadows. She screams as she was grabbed by Michael from behind as he covers her mouth muffling her screams as he lifts his other hand showing an empty syringe as he pulls the plunger feeling it up with air While Janet struggles in Michael's arms trying to pull his hand off her mouth.

He slowly pushes the needle into her Temple as her eyes shown filled with fear as the needle disappears underneath her skin before he presses the plunger feeling an air bubble between her Temple and brain killing her instantly he slowly pulls the needle out before he drops her body onto the ground just silently staring at her.

Everyone just stared at the screen most wondering how can he just kill innocent people without a conscience or remorse.

In another hall Nevaeh silently walks down the hall her sister room is at but stops hearing multiple heartbeats in Laurie's room she would have to wait until there gone so she can get her sister away from Michael and this hospital.