stalking

At the Doyle's house many reporters, police men and neighbors are all seen in front of the house."moments ago police reported that Michael Myers formerly of haddonfield,who fled the smith's grove warren sanitarium last night,was believed to have burned to death last night"a reporter says into the camera about what had happened not to long ago "mean while,three bodies were discovered in a bedroom of the house behind me.  identification of the victims is being withheld pending notification--"the reporter continues as flash as a cameras are shown as they turn to the house as they walk.

(Siren wailing) can be heard as a female reporter is shown talking to her camera man"forget that I want to concentrate on the house. Talk to some kids to see if anybody saw anything. You need their parents permission to use a statement. If you can't find the parents get a statement anyway."she tells him as she walks backwards as another reporter and shows him a giving report right next to a policeman before she turns around to walk up the sidewalk just as they start wheeling out the first dead body.

She then notices the sheriff and another man getting out of his car so when they walk up she tries to talk to them."not now"he immediately says before they walk up the stone walk away as the medics are shown with a gurney down the steps before they came to the stop."this is one of the girls"as the sheriff stares at the sheet over the body for a silent moment before slowly moving the sheet off the girls face revealing Annie as her eyes were still stuck open and her neck slashed.

The sheriff stares at his daughter as tears pull in his eyes before gently putting his hand over her eyes closing them then gently covering her face back up as clicking of multiple cameras is heard.

"That poor man losing his only daughter and those reports are heartless can't they see he is having a hard time.but yet they still take pictures"Caroline says with disgust as she watches the reporters.

Klaus looks down at his daughter he couldn't think about his daughter dying and not coming back before looking back up at the screen.

Jimmy then moved the gurney as the three older men just stood there in silence before it was broken by the sheriff "I,uh-- I have to uh go and tell my wife before someone else does"he says still in a shocked daze as his voice becomes watery as he turns to look at the other two.

"Go on home Leigh go on home I'll take care of everything."one of his police men says as he places a hand on the sheriff before the sheriff glares right at Loomis "damn you.what have you done"thinking it was his fault that Michael got out in the first place.

"I haven't done anything"loomis defends him self but the sheriff was too consumed by grief and anger"you let him out !"he exclaimed.

"I didn't let him out I gave orders for him to be restrained"loomis defends him self once again but the sheriff just walks away leaving the two men before the officer turns to loomis"now is there anything else we can do for you."he asked while more Dead bodies are being brought out.

Loomis looks down as he scratches between his eyes as he thinks"if that wasn't Micheal Myers burning up in that car,"the other man sighs as he starts to Walk away with Loomis following him"then a lot of other kids are gonna be slaughtered tonight "he says as he follows.

"He's dead I saw him"the officer says firmly.

"You saw a man in a mask "Loomis says as they continue to walk.

"It was him"the officer says still believing that Michael Myers was gone.

They come to a stop"I want to believe you but I've got to be sure I can't stop until I'm certain that he's dead"Loomis says looking forward he had to make sure that was Michael and not some innocent kid why the female reporter from before is shown silently listening into their conversation.

"You're talking about him like he's some kind of animal"if only he knew who Michael really was before turning seeing reporters gathering around"keep them back!"he told the other officers all around.

"He was my patient for 15 years he became an obsession with me until I realized that there was nothing within him, neither conscience nor reason that was even remotely human."Loomis explains to the officer about what he knows of Michael."an hour ago I stood up and fired six shots into him. He just got up and walked away. I am talking about the real possibility that he is still out there!"Loomis explains urgently as he turns it looks all around before looking at the officer beside him his sighs with a struggle shoulder"where'd they take the body"

Sirens can be heard all around "corners office"the officer informed him before they Walk away to head to the corners.

"You know they should have listened to him in the first place maybe the people at the hospital didn't have to die that night"Laurie says scrowling at the screen as the others around her share a look knowing she was right.

In a parking lot in town as a ambulance drives by.as a close up as a car is shown as a radio can be heard "in spite of the fact that the man who rescued both Laurie and neveah strode...claim to have shot him six times at close range,"the voice of the female reporter is heard as a young boy wearing a cowboy hat he carries a boom box radio on his shoulder as he listens walking past the car."haddonfield police have no explanation for the suspects disappearance, but say they're confident he will be captured soon"as the young man continues to walk forward as he walks up to the side walk of many stores.

Two women are shown walking to the car talking about a party they had went to before they are shown stoping by on either side of the car."and of course now I'm going to be late"the brunette women who was wearing a light purple sweater says."wait you've gotta drive me home first"he friend says as they come to a complete stop.

The brunette women places her hands on top of her car"oh Darcy I don't have the time"she sighed.

"But you've got to"

"Oh can't you ask Eddie Lee"the brunette women then asked as her friend"he's in Russellville!"she says while the brunette says as she leans on one arm"ooh!it's five minutes to your house another five minutes back to the hospital.mrs alves is is gonna kill me"she explained with a sigh while her friend slightly smiled"you promised me"she brought up.

The brunette sighed shaking her head "I know I did"before both are getting into the car.soon the car can be seen driving as it turns down the road as someone watches from a small distance.soon the young man from a few minutes ago is shown walking on the sidewalk as he passes by a tree listening to the radio talking about the two survivors before he walks into some one as he had walked haf walks across the street past a truck.

He looks up at the person it was michael.the boy just walks away as Michael just stands there before he slowly walks down the street as sirens can be heard wailing as he silently continues to Walk until he disappeared around a corner of a brick wall building.

But what he didn't know was a wolf watching him from the shadows with a glare as it snarls before rushing back to the hospital knowing that's were he was going to head to and she'll be damned if she lets him take anymore life's.

Everyone sat there in silence so it appears Loomis was right about Michael still being able to Walk away even tho he was shot 6 times."I think Nevaeh had the same though about Michael since she spied on him through the shadows and now knows we're he is heading"Finn explained his thoughts as they all shared a look thinking the same thing there was gonna be a blood bath soon at the hospital before the lights dimd again