Non-Platonic Love (Smut)

{Fandom: Helluva Boss}
(Ships: Asmodeus x Fizzarolli)

I really like their relationship, I think it's oddly sweet and wholesome for literal demons. At least it's a lot less toxic then other ships.

But um... Fizzarolli is somewhere around 4 foot... and Asmodeus is 9 foot tall....

🦼

Kink Warning:
Size kink, praise kink

Tw:
Mentions of self harm, self mutilation basically.

Angst Scale:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Third Person POV

"Good morning, Fizz." Asmodeus said, hand pressed to his head.

"Morning. Hangover?" Fizzarolli asked. Asmodeus groaned and nodded.

"I drank a bit too much. Ugh... Anyways, what about you? Was that the right medicine?" Asmodeus asked. Fizzarolli smiled.

"Yup! Thank you for that, I am feeling MUCH better!" Fizzarolli said. Asmodeus cracked a grin, sitting up to his full height.

"Great to hear that! We don't have long before it's show time." Asmodeus said.

Fizzarolli nodded, excited to get on stage again. It wasn't like ALL performing was bad, it was just draining. He liked entertaining, it's what he was good at.

Peeking out of the giant red curtain, he watched people come in with their dates and sit down. Ozzie's was only open for as long as the show was going on. It usually started at 12pm and ended somewhere around 12am, but it fluctuated a lot. Sometimes there were more people coming to put on the show, sometimes there were less people, and sometimes people offered to perform and then chickened out without telling them.

He heard one of the stage hands doing a role call, making sure everyone was here and getting ready. It seemed like they had a few people who weren't coming, but almost everyone was here. Performers of all kinds were getting ready, doing makeup to look their best or tongue twisters to make sure they didn't stutter. And then, the stage hand rushed over to him.

"Ok, so the first act is here, and they are gonna do a choreographed pole dance." The imp said. Fizzarolli nodded along, formulating a plan of what he was going to say in his head. Most of his lines were improvised other then the opening greeting.

After the quick breakdown, Fizzarolli went back to where he was, waiting for the cue to begin. His mechanical heart pounded harder as the lights dimmed; that was his cue. Out onto the stage he went.

"Ladies and gentlemen! There are some sexy faces in the crowd! Welcome to Ozzie's! Lust Ring's number one place for all kinds of sick, twisted fantasies put on display for all you sleaze and sleazettes!" Fizzarolli shouted loud enough for the whole audience to hear. It was just the standard greeting, but it gave him and the performers enough time to gauge what their audience was like tonight. "Hosted by the one and only Asmodeus, I am Fizzarolli. I am sure at least some of you recognize me."

He relished in the applause he got, the cheering from fans. Fizzarolli knew that people here knew him, but he was trying to build as much hype for tonight's show as possible. But one person seemed to be a bit TOO hyped as they were screaming the loudest and flipped their table while screaming about how much they loved him.

"Tonight, we have a show stopping, clit throbbing, slut fest put on by the BEST entertainers and strippers that hell has to offer! Are you all ready for that?!" Fizzarolli shouted. The crowd cheered again. "Without further ado, this show will now begin!"