Best Day Ever (Angsty af)

{Fandom: QSMP}
(Ships: Misclick Duo)

Tw:
Character death, sadness lol, intentionally misspelled words, mentions of suicide, suicidal ideation, self-loathing, Charlie is extremely mentally unstable but that's just cannon lmao 💀💀💀

This is just so you know I am not dead, lmao. Still writing, I just scrap most of my chapters because I am not satisfied with how they turned out. Also, lots of irl stuff.

Angst Scale:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

  Charlie didn't leave exile often, but when he did it was because he was too lonely. There was only so much isolation a person could take before going crazy. But this time, it wasn't enough to see just his friends. He had a goal in mind.

  It had been so long since he last saw Mariana and it hit him last night as he lay there trying to sleep that he never tried reaching out to Mariana directly. He had always just waited around for Mariana to show up, he'd never gone out of his way to see him. And that's what he wanted in the beginning, he wanted Mariana to have space and seek him out only if he really wanted to be 'in this together' as he claimed in the trial for Flippa's first death. At first, Mariana's absence after deciding that made Charlie bitter and it was an 'I told you so' moment. But then, last night, he realized that Mariana didn't know where he lived.

  That was a stupid oversight that made him facepalm. How was Mariana supposed to get in contact with him if he didn't know where he was or how to reach him? And that's why he was here.

  Anxiety hit him the second he began walking from Spawn to Mariana's house. What should he say? What should he do? Should he play it cool? The last time he saw Mariana, it wasn't the most pleasant interaction.

  They fought like cats and dogs, neither able to get over their emotional issues. Charlie, in hindsight, might have been a little in his own head and irrational. Maybe a little. But he would never admit that out loud, just as Mariana would never admit his own wrongdoings.

  Charlie couldn't describe it, but he just knew Mariana was made for him. He knew it wasn't the healthiest relationship on the planet, but no one understood him like Mariana even as they fought. Even as they screamed at each other like the world was ending and called each other harsh words, they had a strange understanding between them. It wasn't that they fought because they didn't understand why the others acted in the way they did, they fought because neither of them wanted to accept when they were in the wrong.

  Right now, even having someone to argue with would be a good thing. Charlie had nothing. Mariana was the only thing he had left.

  It didn't matter if he got there and immediately Mariana started throwing things at him and calling him every awful name he could think of, because that would mean he was alive. Charlie felt like a shell of a person. He needed some kind of emotion, even if it was anger. But some small part of him, the delusional part of him, hoped they'd be able to sort all this out and be able to get along at least.

  He stopped at Mariana's door, staring at it with a lump in his throat. No matter what he did, he didn't stop shaking. Charlie knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

  Several minutes later, he knocked on the door again. And then again. There was no response. Charlie peaked in the window. There was a chance Mariana wasn't home. He did show up unexpectedly.

  But that's when he saw someone lying on the ground near the stairs. Confused, Charlie opened the door and walked in. He paused for a moment when he saw Mariana lying on the floor not moving. For a moment, he thought the other was sleeping, maybe he got drunk and passed out. But Charlie could smell blood and the awful smell of death. He couldn't help but huff a little laugh.

Multifandom Madness by Trash PandaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara