Blame

{Fandom: QSMP}

Tw:
Age regression, blood, children being hurt, mentions of death, ambiguous Starcicle.

Angst Scale:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Third Person POV

  Charlie would be a dirty liar if he said he was sober at Cellbit and Roier's wedding. In all honesty, he wasn't in love with Cellbit, he just wanted to feel alive. And it turns out he felt alive when he was the center of attention or experiencing intense emotions. Like embarrassment.

  "I object!" Slime shouted, barely making it out of his chair without face-planting. Immediately the crowd booed and security got up. "Hey, hey, wait! Just let me speak my peace!"

  Combined with his intoxication and security trying to get him to sit down, Slime almost didn't make it to the alter, but thanks to his viscous body, he was able to sludge past them and reform in front of Celbit and Roier. Cellbit was covering his face in embarrassment, hunched over slightly. It was hilarious. It was so funny that Charlie could hardly hold his laughter while leaning against the podium.

  "Listen, Cellbit, I didn't forget our first meeting. When we started making out in that strip club, like, full-blown tongue-on-tongue making out." Charlie said. The crowd was a mix of laughter, embarrassment, and frustration. They were all alive though! All shouting and staring at him. It's what he wanted. "There may not have been any cheese, but we were mac-ing!"

  And then security got to him. He cried out in fear and pain as he was taken to the ground. Half a second before he was killed, he looked behind Mike and saw someone new there.

  He was also part of the security team. Green skin, a black mask, white eyes and hair. Wow... He was very unique. And handsome too. Charlie loved the color green and combined with how he fit that outfit perfectly and was so strong... It's a shame Mike was the one to land the killing blow on him.

  Charlie respawned at his exile base. He laughed, feeling the rush of adrenaline fill him. But then it died when he realized he was stuck here because he couldn't teleport back.

  "Ah, shit..."

-

  "Charlie? You have been on this island for 700 years and you still don't have diamond armor?" Etoiles asked, looking him up and down. Charlie huffed a laugh and rolled his eyes.

  "Not everyone is rich like you, Mr... What is that armor?"

  "Slime armor. It's the best armor that the Federation will let me use." Etoiles said.

  "Pfft. What is the Federation going to do against the French Beast?" Charlie asked.

  "You know what... you make a good point." Etoiles said. "I like the way you think."

  Charlie did a mock swoon, acting as though he was completely flattered by the compliment. He couldn't help but be curious about Etoiles. He knew the other was a great fighter, he could probably kill Charlie with his pinkie, and he was hot as hell. But for some reason, he was too shy to flirt with Etoiles. That was a first.

  "I can't let you just wander around in a piece of shit tin can," Etoiles said. He shook his head, dropping his backpack on the ground and looking through it. "You're about Mike's size..."

  "Wait, are you going to give me armor? Thanks, man..." Charlie said, heart warmed.

  "I can't let you die and waste your presidential lives," Etoiles said.

  "You mean Gegg's lives."

  "Mhm. Sure." Etoiles said. "By the way, I love Gegg's campaign. If I don't win, I hope he does."