ML|1|

ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Good sex is underrated!

Lucy thought, swiveling in her seat, relaxing back, placing her head on her palm sideways, tilting her head. She pouts her face as she thinks about the last time she had sex, months ago, not three, not four, but more than. 

Today would be a good day, she guessed, as she had woken up with positive vibes and dressed sexier to work. She had put on a long fitted skirt that had a slit at the back and stopped a few inches from her under butt, revealing her figure-eight shape; she wore an emerald green chiffon shirt, even with the camisole to she work underneath It, one could see her cleavage popping out from her bra.

She didn't let down her hair; she made it to a ponytail and did light makeup, but her lipstick said. Otherwise, the tomato red lipstick looked like she had excessively put it on, although it fitted her.

Her caramel skin  glowed in the morning sun from the sun illuminating her office. Her black ebony hair glazing and from the mirror on her table, she noticed her forehead and hissed.

She was checking the time and dreading that it would soon be time for her class, and pfft!  she hissed.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Miss Lucy. Good morning." the student greeted.

"What is it, Amber?" Lucy asked, impatient laced in her voice.  

"It's about time for the class. Mr. Aaron left early."  Amber said.

"I'll be right with you." Lucy smiled.

Five minutes later, she pulled up in the class; she had been moved from the junior class to the senior class, and Lucy was grateful.

"Good morning Maam." the student greeted, and she responded with a smile.

"Good morning to you too."

"So, this is the third time we have our classes, and I am delighted to tell you that you're quite good students and better than the rest I've taught." Miss Lucy commented, her eyes landing on the cutest boy in her class sitting at the back seat, the second row.

While the class was going on, she was focused on teaching, but each time her eyes caught him, it was evident that he had been staring at her the whole time, and she didn't seem to mind his eyes on her.

The class was over, and the high schoolers filed out of her course one after the other, except for him; she noticed he had told his friends to leave that he would join them.

Once it was remaining the both of them, he left his seat and told her he wanted to talk to her; Miss Lucy had told him to follow her to the office, her office, being an English teacher and the course was a core one, they had given her an office to herself and to respect that she was the only youngest teacher, the principal had said he didn't want any of the teacher picking on her.

Lucy had finished secondary school the year she was turning eighteen and had gone to college to study the English language and has graduated with a first-class honor, which is why she was able to get the job.

She unlocked the door and stepped in, urging him to take a seat in front of her.

"You are Carter Levine?"

"Yes, I am." he smiled, and Lucy thought to herself that he has a beautiful smile.

"You said you wanted to talk to me?" Lucy started placing her manicured hand on the table.