ML|12|

Mon Amour

Lucy waited patiently for Carter to call back. She called like twenty five times, blowing up his phone with notifications. This type of behavior could only be acceptable if your life was in danger. But Lucy was not in harms way. She was feeling desperate, crazy, and regretful.

She questioned everything about their relationship, if one can even call it that. She wanted to believe that they are couple, but a lot of things were making her doubt.

It was obvious that they are having constant romance as student and teacher. This type of situation mostly happened in pornographic films. Deep down, almost everyone had a fantasy of sleeping with their teacher or professor. It's a weird fantasy as teachers were meant to teach people about useful information and students were meant to learn. But having a teacher and student falling in love with one another, it makes the relationship between the two odd.

Lucy could only imagine if she was a male teacher and she decided to sleep with a female student, that male teacher would get a harsh treatment. They would be banned immediately from that specific school and teaching in general. The worst part was that they would forever be known as a pedophile.

Lucy thought, "He's almost nineteen or so."

Female teachers do get punishment as well for having an intimate relationship with a student, but it's not as rough as male teachers, if people found out that a male student had sex with a female teacher, they will get praise and be treated as the ultimate alpha male who can sleep with any woman. But if individuals found out if a female student sleeps with a male teacher, they would be known as a slut and thirsty male students will try to get lucky with her.

Lucy asked herself if her thoughts we're making any sense.

Lucy doesn't want to be known as a slut by the entire school and world, that's not what she is but that's what people would tagged her to be.

She love sex and getting freaky, but only with the right guy. It looks like that Carter is the perfect guy for her, he is better than Ryder.

Yes, he is a student and what she is doing was wrong. But she couldn't resist him at all. He has everything that she craves for in a man; He is confident, good looking, has the perfect prick size, knows how to please her body, and knows how to make her feel good as a woman.

She wished that she didn't fall in love with her student. She could have easily found a man at her age and above as there are a lot of lonely and desperate guys, but Carter immediately got her attention and she couldn't stop thinking about him. That is one of the main reasons why she called him multiple times.

The biggest reason was that she needed to make things right with him. Lucy doesn't want to lose him for any reason, not yet or anytime soon. She was damn sure does not want a random woman stealing his heart and doing all types of freaky stuff with Carter.

Calling and texting him isn't going to work out since he was not answering. Lucy thought about going to his house, so that she can see him face to face and explain everything and apologizing. All she wanted was their love to grow strong and never let each other go. Her heart couldn't take all the drama, Lucy was surprised that she was still alive.

Getting out of bed, she tapped her foot on the ground, thinking of a way to find him, knowing that the only place he would be at, is his house.