Ml|5|

Women's Problem

Becca was horny so she planned to have sex with Carter even though they had already broken up. She was not prepared to see what was before her. Bethany, one of the lead cheerleader like her, from school, was riding Carter's cock while her loud moans filled the room.

"You bitch!" She screamed.

Carter turned around calmly, having already recognized the voice as Becca's. He got dressed and threw Bethany's clothes at her and told her to get dressed.

"But baby, we were just getting started." Bethany said trying to sound seductive just to annoy Becca more.

"No we are not getting started Bethany. We're done, so pick your stuff and leave. By the way, it's Carter to you, not baby." Carter said.

"That's right bitch! He's my baby!" Becca screamed at Bethany.

"I'm not any of you baby just do you guys know." Carter said to both of them.

"You're mine and you don't have a choice." Becca said, cocking a brow at him and pursing her lips.

Bethany got dressed and tried to kiss Carter goodbye. Before Carter could react, Becca charged at Bethany and pulled her off him.

A good ole chick fight ensued. They screamed very beautiful cuss words at each other as they pulled each other's hairs and clothes.

Carter got pissed, and so he left the room because he was very much against violence against women. He was afraid that if he stayed longer he would beat the two of them mercilessly.

He told Abraham, and kim to go and separate them before he left the house back to the pool.

Meanwhile, Becca's friends, Sonia and Fiona had come to her aid. They ganged up against Bethany.

"You whore!" Becca screamed as she pulled Bethany's hair.

"A pot calling kettle black." Bethany said laughing as she struggled to free herself from their grasp.

"What do you mean?" Becca asked.

"You're as dumb as your mum if you don't know what I mean. I mean, your Whore of a mother didn't know she was pregnant with you while she smoked all the things she could. I'm sure your brain is all scrambled up from all the molly your mum took." Bethany said, smirking.

"Wh..what did you just say?" Becca asked stuttering.

"I said what I said hoe!" Bethany taunted smiling devilishly.

She had hit a sore spot and she knew it.

Becca loosened her grip as all the fight had left her. Bethany used this opportunity to get a few blows in before Fiona and Sonia held her back down.

People were watching and recording. It was going to be the talk to the school the next day, if not the whole town.

Abraham and Kim rushed in to separate what was left of the fight.