ML|11|

Sister Sister

They say sisterhood is the most sacred bond known to man, that the union between two women bound together by blood was one of the world's strongest relationships. Once two sisters were close, it was nearly impossible to tear them apart.

But in the world today, that is not the case.

Anger, jealousy and betrayal break the bonds, turning sister's to enemies. Your worst nightmare would be your very own blood. But did Lucy want that to be the same with her and Daisy?

Hell no.

She knew Daisy was just trying to protect her but God, she was becoming overbearing! Daisy needed to understand that not all men are the same, Carter was nothing like the others.

But Lucy understood where she was coming from, if the roles were reversed and she had been the older sister she probably would have done the same as well.

That was when the memories started crashing in.

Memories of their childhood and how Daisy would always stand up and be there for her, against bullies and other challenges, like a real big sister should. It all brought tears to her eyes but she did not dare let them fall.

At some point Daisy had veered off and their bond had become distant but every time they met, during family vacation or occasion, there was always that smell of love that lingers around.

No, she was not going to just sit there and cry, not when she had the power to make things right.

She got up from her bed and quickly put on some clothes, not bothering about make-up or checking how she looked in the mirror.

She got out of her apartment and locked the door. Getting into her car and hurriedly reversing out of the driveway and onto the busy street, she thought of what she was going to say to her.

Daisy was never one to take a plain sorry for her mistakes but what else could she do? She tapped on the steering wheel loudly and groaned in frustration, the traffic was maddening.

To make it worse, it seemed as though there was some old person driving in front of her. The light had turned green over eight seconds ago but the lady wouldn't move.

With everything she had, Lucy pressed down on the horn causing it to produce the loudest sound that could be heard for miles. The abrupt sound startled the old lady causing her to poke her head out the window and flip Lucy off.

Lucy's jaw slacked, she did not expect her to do that, "old hag," she muttered beneathher breath just as the lady sped down the street and out of Lucy's way.

Soon, she arrived at Daisy's apartment. She took a deep breath before getting out of her car and making sure to lock it. She knocked gently on the wooden door and not long after did the doors part open to reveal an annoyed Daisy.

On seeing her sister, she rolled her eyes and began to shut the door but Lucy's foot was faster. Her ankle kept the door open and Daisy glared at it, "Do not think I will not severe your fucking foot, get the fuck off my property!"