ML|8|

Friendship Rekindling & Miracle.

"Hey Lucy, how are you doing?" Kaisha asked using her AirPods to answer the phone.

"I'm doing well. Why are you calling me?" Lucy questioned. Kaisha could tell that she wasn't really pleased to speak with her.

"It's been a long time since we spoke. Plus, I just wanted to talk to you." Kaisha responded with a sigh.

"You're bored? Why don't you call up your boy toy to distract you from your boredom?" She asked with bitterness behind her voice.

"Are you still mad at me over Ryder? I know I haven't really apologized but Can we move on from it?" Kaisha begged.

"I have moved on and forgiven you. Even if I did, the thought of you and Ryder having hot and sweaty sex will haunt my brain until the day I die." Lucy responded, "I'm not even in a good mood today."

"Bu-" kaisha gets interrupted.

"Let's say that I did the same thing to you. You and the love of your life are going to start a family. Then, I come in and ruin that. Seducing your lover, making him touch my body and I pleasure him until he can't take it no more. We constantly have sex behind your back. How would you feel? Would you forgive me and move on? No, I don't think so!" She lashes out in anger.

"I know what I did was messed up and I sincerely apologize. But I'm not the one who initiated the first move, he did!" Kaisha tried defending herself.

Lucy realized that this is the first time she is venting out at Kaisha. When she found out about their relationship, she ended things with Ryder and didn't say much to Kaisha, even though she forgave her and tried to reach out to her but every time she calls, Kaisha pushed her away, she was feeling guilty and today, it was as if Lucy was adding more salts to her wound.

"Why did you lead yourself into his temptations? You couldn't resist his body. I bet you fell for him because he's a drug dealing hood biker member. All you hoes are the same, you act all innocent then once a dangerous man comes, your filthy side comes out." She barks.

"I can't believe you said that. I'm not a whore who falls for bad boys, this isn't high school or Wattpad. I'm a professional hair stylist who respects her femininity and classiness" Kaisha defends herself more, "And you know me very well..." She sniffles.

"Shut up! You're talking out of your stanky booty right now. I would respect and forgive you more if you just admit that you are a hoe that likes sleeping with bad men and criminals. Confess already!" Lucy was dead serious about the issue and was not taking it easy on Kaisha.

"Enough of this! I'm tired of you blaming me." Kaisha said, yelling.

"What?" She is bewildered by what Kaisha said.

"You told me that I'm the hoe that is into bad guys, but you dated him too, you've fvcked him bitch. I did too and got pregnant for him, So you should blame yourself." Kaisha stands up against Lucy.

"Excuse me?!" Lucy blurts out, she couldnt believe that she was blaming her.

"You heard me correctly. You sucked and fvcked Ryder before I did. You took the chance to please a man like that, even though you knew he was no good for you. But you did not want that opportunity to slip by you. You desperately wanted his cock inside of you and gave you the pleasure that no guy ever did." Kaisha said, dissecting Lucy's character.

"Wow!" She was beyond speechless at the moment, couldn't believe what she was hearing about herself.

"You blame me and these quote on quote 'hoes' for your problems. But you were the one that caused the problem to begin with. So stop attacking me and look at yourself in the mirror. The truth does hurt, doesn't it?" Kaisha questioned, she did not hold back at all. She needed to vent out her frustrations and let this blame game against her be gone forever.