ML|7|

Making out and Suspension

As Lucy was about to open her mouth again, Carter shut her up with a kiss and she kissed him back hungrily. Her hands searched his body while he explored every inch of her with his hands.

They had to break apart for air, the both of them panting hard.

"I missed this." Carter said, pecking her lips.

"I may or may not have missed you too." Lucy said, Crossing her arms.

"Hey, I got you a little something. I hope this makes you forgive me." Carter said as he picked up the box of cupcakes from the floor.

Lucy began to make wedding preparations in her head. This son of Adam got her cupcakes to apologize and she only told him once about liking cupcakes but he remembered. She was convinced that he remembered the little details. All of it.

"Hey, are you going to eat the cupcakes or not? Because if you don't I'm going to throw them away. I knew I shouldn't have bought you cupcakes. I just remembered that you said you like it and then I stopped by the cake shop to get you some and." He rambled.

Lucy cut him off with a kiss.

"Thank you. That's among the top three nicest things anyone has ever done for me." She said when she broke the kiss.

Carter's cheeks flamed and he put his hand on his neck. He was getting nervous.

"Let me put this on a plate. Do you want some?"she said, collecting the box of cupcakes as she went to the kitchen.

"Yeah. Sure" he said, following her.

They settled down on the cosy couch in front of the television.

"We could Netflix and chill yuuno." Carter said toying with the hem of her shirt.

"Yeahh, we could." Miss Lucy answered

"Let's watch a horror movie." Carter said smirking.

"Okay." She agreed immediately.

Carter was shocked but he masked his expression quickly.

After a not so intense argument, they both agreed to watch 'No one gets out alive'

They even put off the lights and closed the curtains for extra effect.

At the beginning of the movie, Miss Lucy was acting all cocky, but when it got pretty heated, she started screaming and begging Carter to put on the lights. Carter was laughing so hard until he saw her eyes brimming with tears.

"Hey heyyyy, baby it's okay. Shhhh. Don't cry. I didn't know you would get scared." Carter tried to pacify her as he held her. She was rocking back and forth but he held her. She looked so scared. Carter regretted his actions and he apologized so many times but she just told him that she was okay.

Carter turned the lights back on and made dinner for himself and Miss Lucy. Afterwards, he stayed with her in her room stroking her hair gently till she fell asleep. Carter only left when she finally fell asleep. He pecked her cheeks and stroked her hair affectionately, then he left.

The following day, Carter's friends noticed that he was back to his usual self and they couldn't be more thankful.

They did their usual bro hugs and handshakes when they met in front of Carter's house before they all went to school in his car.