ML|17|

Forever is the deal.

"You guys have been on like countless dates already, shouldn't you already know the kind of things she likes on you?" Carter said to Abraham over the phone as he flushed the toilet and washed his hands.

"I can't believe you're in the toilet on a freaking video call." Abraham spoke, slightly grimacing as he searched through his drawer for what to wear.

"You were the one that called me while I was taking a powerful shit and I couldn't interrupt that because of your fleasy relationship issues."

"Sharon isn't fleasy," Abraham suddenly felt the need to be defensive. He knew Carter to be aggravating especially when it comes to his relationship with Sharon. He always brushed it off as jealousy.

Carter responds, laying down on his bed and throwing chips in his mouth, "I never said she was don't be defensive."

"Why have you always never been a fan of me and Sharon?"

"Well, number one and most importantly, I have nothing against Sharon, she's great for you and is really sweet but then she turned you into some kind of Muppet or something and you never stop yapping about your relationship, everyday it's "Sharon says we should see a movie this Friday, what do you think I should wear and do I spray that perfume she loves?" or when me and you almost beat Tony and Kim at a game and you suddenly remembered what her fucking favourite pastries were and thought that after the game, we already lost, it would be ideal to tell her you knew what her favourite pastries were. I nearly killed you that day."

"I apologised for the game I even gave you fifty bucks—"

"Doesn't count."

"—for it and I just wanted her to know that I'll forever want to memorize every little detail about her."

"Get the fuck off my phone." Carter hisses, eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, c'mon, Carter. You're my only saving grace here, Tony and Kim already bailed on me." Abraham persuades softly before he loses the only person that will be willing to prepare him for his date. He was a very indecisive person and always wanted to be spontaneous with Sharon.

"They're smart. I should've done that, now look at the mess I'm in."

"Hey, please help me out."

Carter sighed, munching on more chips. "What restaurant are you guys going to?"

"Indian, the one four blocks from here."

"Semi-casual then."

"What does that mean?"

"Put on a fucking shirt and pants, bro."

"Alright, alright! Sheesh." Abraham silently wondered where the famously known aggression Carter had, came from. Amongst all his friends, he was the easiest to rile up.

"Is this good?" Abraham asked, stepping out of his closet.

"Yeah, you look okay," Carter replied, accessing his outfit before his eyes darted up, "Fix your hair."

"Oh, shoot, thanks bro." Abraham rushes to his drawer, pulling out a hair brush and fixing his hair.

"You owe me." Carter says from over the phone.

"I know."

"Have a good date."

"Thank you, Carter. Love you, man."