ML|3|

Desserts and make out sessions

Carter put on his nicest casual clothes, sweatpants and a black hoodie with Vans sneakers. He wore his perfume then his phone beeped indicating that he had received a text.

From Pretty Miss Lucy:

12 lame well street.

P.S: I left the garage open so if you bring your car, just drive straight in. Come in through the door on the left hand side of the garage.

Call me when you get here.

He smiles at the text even though it's just an address.

She's really thoughtful, he thought to himself.

He imagined her house to be some sort of average looking cosy place so his surprise when he pulled up to a two storey building. It had a pool and a terrace.

He pulled up to her house and parks in the garage like she said and enters through the door in the garage.

He texted her that he's here while he takes off his shoes in the dimly lit passage.

"Hey." She says appearing at the doorway, dressed in a tank top and sweatpants that were twice her size.

"Hi." He says, smiling sheepishly.

He sees the hint of a blush when they enter her sitting room.

Carter smiled to himself because he had that effect on her.

"I didn't know how long it would take you to get here so I started making dinner, and I wasn't sure what you'd like. I hope Mac and cheese is okay though, because that's practically the only thing I'm perfect at making..." she stops rambling when she sees his wide smile with his dimples popping out, and boy, he was beautiful when he smiled like that. Her cheeks flamed and she tried to cover it with her hair but he just laughed.

"Anything is fine Miss Lucy. Do you need my help with anything?" He asked.

"No. Just make yourself at home. There's a PS5 on the table, you can use it" she said as she turned to go back to the kitchen.

"She also had a PS5. Damn, she's loaded" Carter thought to himself.

"I don't play much, (an obvious lie)." He said and followed her to the kitchen.

"You just signed up for washing the dishes young man." She said, looking serious before they both started laughing.

"Can you make the sauce?"

" Erm... I think it's pretty simple. You just have to add the tomato paste to the oil in the pan right?"

She stared at him wide eyed and he laughed.

"Of course I know how to make the sauce. Mac and cheese is my absolute favorite. I'm a pro when it comes to preparing it. I don't mean to brag but I'm the best Mac and cheese maker the world has ever known." He said cockily