ML|13|

In love

School was suddenly going so slow for Carter, and he didn't like it. Not one bit. Tapping his foot relentlessly under his desk, his eyes unconsciously always diverted to the clock which wasn't going anyway. Pressing his lips together, he fought the urge to yell.

After a rough estimate of three minutes, he knew he was done with this crap. Raising his hand, he sought the attention of the teacher in class. "Sir?"

"Yes, Carter?" Mr Moore answered, awaiting Carter's reason for disrupting his class.

"I need to use the restroom. Can I be excused?"

"No, Carter, I'm sure you can wait to do your business an extra hour. No disrupting my class again." And Mr Moore proceeded to continue his lecture.

This time, Carter let out a very frustrated groan, which did surprise the rest of the class and Mr Moore.

"I'll be back in like ten minutes tops. Please just let me go fucking pee."

Mr Moore's eyebrows knitted together and his lips were drawn in a tight line. "Mind your language, Carter."

"I'm sorry," Carter apologized, "But I—"

"No," Carter opened his mouth to protest but Mr Moore was quick to interject, "And that's final."

"Fuck," Carter cursed under his breath, low enough for Mr Moore not to hear, slumping his back roughly against the chair.

He resumed his foot taping, this time more aggressively, his eyes rapidly glancing between the clock.

Then like an angelic intervention, Mr Moore spoke, "If you don't make in ten minutes then you will no longer be a part of my class till the end of the term."

Carter's grin was wide, "Thank you, sir," And he jumped off his seat, rushing out the classroom. Being out of the classroom made a strange rush of adrenaline flow through his veins, pumping his entire being. Striding through the halls, he made his way to the very reason he had been very restless for school to be dismissed: Lucy. Halting by the windows of the class she currently lectured, he saw her in her glory, A-Line skirt that hugged the fullness of her hips, and then she turned briefly, pointing to something at the projector, and the fullness of her ass was all in display and in that moment all he could think about was how she was the only woman could drive him to pure ecstasy, only her. His Lucy.

He had been with different women before her, but there was none exactly like her. None to infiltrate his thoughts and render him helpless, his every thought was her, his daydreams were the simple things they could do together, if they were free, his nights were always her in his dreams. He loved her, adored and worshipped her. She showed him happiness, what it meant to actually love just not feeling it, and he was content. Yes, content.

Class was dismissed and the students came pouring out while he turned, making sure no one noticed he was looking through the windows like a stalker. Lucy arranged her notes, and folded them neatly, turning off the projector. All Carter wanted to do in that exact moment was run to her and kiss her, inhaling in her scent that always calmed him down, and tell her he loved her over and over again.

Making sure all students were out of the class, he stepped in. Lucy on seeing him smiled with warmth and longing.

"Carter, shouldn't you be in class right now?" She asked, leaning against the desk.

"I mean I should be, but—I couldn't stop thinking about you and what I could do to you." A coy smile played on his lips, his eyes dancing with desire.