ML|10|

Boy Toy

Sometimes, love gets you when you least expect, not caring if who you're in love with reciprocate the feelings.

It starts with the butterflies feelings from deep within the pit of your stomach, and the day dreaming that follows.

Lucy raise the mug to her lips, sipping and slurping on the hot chocolate, she licked her lips and smiled at her reflection in the fridge.

"Hi." She waved to her reflection, grinning wide, the thought of Carter's hands running over her body, how he kissed her deeply.

Licking from her Adam's apple down to her, navel, where he circled his tongue in and sucked on it, he lapped his tongue on her pussy, while he lick her clitoris, two of fingers thrusts inside her.

Lucy laughed, last night, she was going crazy and Carter was the cause, his fingers had worked magic, even though they didn't have sex, the making out session was hot.

When he put her legs on his shoulders and kneeled in front of her.

Feasting on her garden, her legs were the trees he held as he ate the fruit, licking and sucking.

The juices had splashed on his face and dropped down his body.

After multiple orgasm and squirting, Lucy thought that she should return the favor to Carter.

Lucy pushed him to sit back down as he got up, putting her head on his shoulder, and nibbling on his ears, the song, "Put your head on my shoulder," she rocked him slow, like she listening to the song in her head.

She pressed her body to him, hard and slow, Carter moaned, he could feel her hardened nipples, he squeezed her boobs, holding and sucking on it.

Lucy slid off his body, holding his gaze, she was in a squatting position, stroking his dick and shaking her ass , rocking her waist back and forth as she continues to strokes his dick.

"She done made some plans with my dick, ayy

She goin' ham on my dick, ayy

She made some plans with my dick, ayy,"

Lucy sang, her hand not off his dick as she vibes along to song and stroking him.

"R.I.P this nigga dick, ayy." Lucy screamed, laughing as Carter looked at her in a funny way.

She wet her lips and kissed off his pre cum, sucking the head of the dick, making slurpy wet sound, Carter threw his head back and simpered.

He loved how she was doing it, she knew exactly what she's doing, she sucked the cap for a few minutes and took his dick whole in her mouth.

Last night was great. Lucy downed the last of the chocolate and left the mug in the sink. The thought of Carter's wonder had left an empty feeling that needs to be filled up.

She could feel herself moist under there, Lucy took the flights of stairs to her room, entering the closet, she reached up for one of the shoe box and opened it, taking out the vibrator, she switched it on.

She had fallen asleep right after she pleasured herself, her body felt sticky and Lucy groaned, she yawned and rubbed her face, looking at the  clit stimulator vibrator and dildo she had also used, she hissed and got out of bed to the bathroom to run her bath, turning on the red indicator on the tap that indicates hot water, she cleaned the sex toys and left them to dry in the sink, while she got into the bath tub.