08 ; i am suddenly being called cute (???)

When he morphed into the TMSDT table, Renjun could not take his eyes off of Donghyuck. Like, seriously. The topic (something about the infamous Dreamie butt debate) had already left his mind, and for some odd reason he couldn't stop looking at Donghyuck.

The younger looked the same as he always had. Well, he was wearing the hoodie that Renjun had just given back to him, but other than that, nothing was off. It was just normal Donghyuck spending a day at the Dreamies table. Nothing special.

So why was Renjun staring at him?

"Oh my god, no." Ten sighed. "I was hoping they were lying."

Renjun snapped his head back towards the group. "About what?"

"Nothing." Ten rolled his eyes, showcasing that it, in fact, was not nothing. Renjun would love to know what it was, but he hadn't been paying attention to the conversation. Whatever. Not like he cared. He'd had the ass debate before.

When he turned back around to look over at the Dreamies (read: Donghyuck), he was surprised to find that the younger wasn't actually present. Where did he go? He had no reason to be so concerned about where Donghyuck was going, but he just wanted to pay attention to it for some odd reason.

Since Renjun had already finished eating, he made up a lie about going to put away his lunch (which he would) before leaving the cafeteria and finding his locker. He quickly slipped his bag inside and was about to turn around before hunting for Donghyuck when...

"Ack!"

"Hey, Renjun." Donghyuck slipped off his hoodie in front of Renjun for a second time in the week, completely unprovoked. Could he stop doing that? Renjun's eyes weren't fast enough to look back up at his face without being noticed. "Looking for me?"

"No!" Renjun replied, way too fast to be the truth. "Not really."

"You were staring at me the entirety of lunch."

"I didn't–"

"You're cute when you blush." Donghyuck suddenly gulped, and he was walking away from Renjun immediately again.

What the hell was that? Cute? What did I... when did–

Renjun sighed, deeming it the only thing he could do to express his exasperation.