26 ; i am in a (real as hell) relationship?!

Renjun took a seat between Mark and Donghyuck at the Dreamies table, not missing the way that Jeno's eyebrows rose. "You know there's room between Chenle and Jisung, right?"

"Yeah, but you're next to Jaemin and those two are next to each other. I don't think I'm supposed to interrupt that."

As if to make sure to stop him, Chenle slid closer to Jisung, an arm wrapped around the younger. "Exactly."

Jeno still stared down Renjun with suspicion, making the latter sigh. "Okay, what is it?"

"..." Jeno didn't say anything, instead turning to Jaemin. Jaemin looked back at him, not exactly confused but not focused either.

Renjun caught the look, slapping Donghyuck on the shoulder immediately.

"Ow! Fuck, Renjun, what was that for?"

"The phone." Renjun raised his eyebrows. "The phone call with Jaemin."

"Oh, that."

"What's that?" Jisung questioned, but Renjun reached past both Mark and Chenle to pinch his shoulder.

"Look," Donghyuck started, but he was already chuckling. "I am really, truly sorry."

"No you aren't," Jaemin cut in. "Why would you do that to me?"

"It was a joke. A witty quip. Anything but real. If it makes you feel better, Renjun called me a dipshit afterwards."

"Isn't that your kink?" Chenle asked, trying to jump into the conversation. Same with how Jisung was treated, he got a subsequent pinch.

Instead of slapping Donghyuck's shoulder, Renjun decided to dish out more pinches, reaching under Donghyuck's shirt to pinch his torso. "You dumbass, what the hell?"

"Please don't flirt with each other," Mark groaned.

"Do you want to get pinched too?"

Mark shook his head, mimicing a zipper over his lips. Of course he did that, he's corny. Renjun turned his attention back to Jeno. "Nothing happened, Donghyuck just wants me to indulge in his weird ass kinks." He shot his boyfriend a glare, but Donghyuck just stuck his tongue out.

"Being kink shamed is my kink."

"Yo, Donghyuck!" Every one of the Dreamies turned their heads towards 127's table, noting that it was Johnny calling out for Donghyuck. "Stop being a fucking weirdo!"

"Is it as kinky if Johnny yells it at you?" Renjun whispered.

Donghyuck turned red. Actually, Renjun was surprised to know that Donghyuck could blush. "Shut up."

"Well, that worked." Renjun suddenly had a thought, lifting up the edge of Donghyuck's shirt. The younger immediately snapped his hand to his torso, turning back around to face his lunch, but Renjun had already seen what he needed to. "Is your stomach blushing?"

"No it isn't," Donghyuck replied, but the rest of the Dreamies immediately identified it as a lie based on the way that he was avoiding eye contact with every single one of them.

Jaemin stared between Renjun and Donghyuck, a smile slowly spreading across her face. "So, we have stomach obsessed and versatile stomach. It's a match made in heaven. The realest relationship out there."

"I am not obsessed with stomachs!" Renjun yelled out at the same time that Donghyuck expressed, "I don't have a versatile stomach!"

Chenle cleared his throat. "I, um, don't want to get pinched, but can we please move on?"

Renjun, for once, did not pinch him. "Have you guys every wondered what a TMSDT session looks like?"