10 ; i am panicking

Donghyuck stared at his face in the mirror, swapping between placing glasses on his face and taking them. All he had were a thick, clear framed set, and they weren't even prescription. They just made him look smarter.

"Hyuck, can you hurry up a bit?" Jaemin sighed over the facetime call. "Jeno and I are going on a date later, and I can't have an outift crisis while you're having an outfit crisis."

"Do I wear the glasses or not?"

"We can't see, you have to face us. Man, I have art shit to be doing." Now it was Mark's turn to sigh.

Donghyuck huffed as he turned around to face the camera. "Then why are you here?"

"You didn't give us a choice."

That was true. Donghyuck shut his mouth, showcasing his face both with and without the glasses on.

Jaemin hummed, pointing at her screen with a bobby pin. "Definitely with the glasses. Also, did you really paint your moles pink?"

"It's a Wednesday."

"It's a Wednesday and you have a library date." Mark deadpanned.

"Mark, stop being a bitch ass hater." Donghyuck said in retaliation. "I have to grab his atention one way or another, right?"

"Is that why you're wearing a – conviniently pink– crop top, then?" Jaemin asked.

"Exactly." Donghyuck brushed a piece of his hair out of his face. "When I took my hoodie off in front of him–"

"–he looked at your stomach." Mark nodded, getting it surprisingly fast. For him, of course. "Well played, Hyuck. I would never think of that move."

"Correction: didn't." Jaemin was already laughing to herself. "Mark, how many times did we tell you that you had a nice ass, and how many times did Johnny proceed to look at it before you two got together?"

"At least 3 and at least 7."

"And yet you never wore shorts." Donghyuck sighed, the tone in his voice quite serious. "I get that it was cold, so you could've at least joined the volleyball team or something. Imagine Mark as a libero– crouched down, ass out, and ready to–"

"Lee Donghyuck!"

"Kidding! But Johnny definitely wouldn't have missed a single athletics event, just saying." Donghyuck adjusted the edge of his crop top.

Jaemin rolled her eyes a bit. "Are you sure you were kidding? It's not too late, Mark."

"I'll pass." Mark glanced off screen. "Don't you have to leave now?"

"Right!" Donghyuck looked at the top corner of his phone screen. Yup, he was going to be late. That wasn't new, but he wanted to at least show Renjun that he could be on time sometimes and was therefore very dateable. "Jaemin, have fun on your date! Mark... keep being queer. Kisses!"

He hung up, grabbed his backpack, and ran out the door.

***

please tell me that you know which glasses im talm bout also cROP TOP HYUCK WHEN I BEG PLS SM PLS PLS PLS