25 ; i am flirty

Renjun cracked open his front door, staring down at Donghyuck's torso. "Are you fucking serious?"

Donghyuck cackled, bringing a hand to his stomach that did absolutely nothing. "I had to."

"No, you didn't." Renjun didn't understand why he had such a huge obsession– no, a fucking ginormous infatuation– with Donghyuck's stomach. He didn't know why he was trying to hide it, either, but there was also no reason for the younger to indulge in it. Kind of like how Renjun indulged in his choking kink, but that was a story for another day.

Renjun reluctantly let Donghyuck into his house, barely able to lift his eyes above Donghyuck's neck at that point. He pushed the younger into his room with a sigh.

Donghyuck blinked. "So what are we doing?"

"Why are you here?"

"I thought I could hit!"

"Donghyuck, you fool."

Donghyuck pouted, plopping down onto Renjun's bed. The older took a seat next to him and was about to start brainstorming ideas when a call from Jaemin came in on his phone. He made the decision to put it on speaker, knowing that Donghyuck could behave for however long the call was.

"I just had questions about our English homework."

"Okay, go ahead," Renjun replied, but he held Donghyuck's gaze instead of paying attention to what Jaemin had to say. After all, the younger looked like he was plotting something, and Renjun had no idea what it could've been until Donghyuck opened his mouth and let out the most exaggerated moan ever.

"...Is now not a good time?"

"No, now is fine." Renjun full on glared at Donghyuck, mouthing out a violent what the fuck are you doing you bitchass fucker before staring back at Jaemin's caller ID. "Donghyuck's just being weird."

"Oh, Donghyuck." The suggestive tone in Jaemin's voice wasn't hidden, but Renjun couldn't find the words to correct her. "Are you indulging in each other's kinks?"

Donghyuck had the audacity to look over at Renjun, eyes wide as though he expected the older to come up with a response. What did he think Renjun was? "Um... we're just trying to figure out what to do in the first place."

"Ah, position, got it." Jaemin was basically smiling, and Renjun could hear it through the phone. "Well, looks like I just figured out the assignment and I don't have questions anymore! Bye!"

"No–" the moment the call went out, Renjun glared at Donghyuck as intensely as possible. "You dipshit."

"I like being degraded," Donghyuck smiled. "I'm thinking of this as you flirting with me."

"I know, and I hate it."

"You should hate me instead."

"I do."

"That's hot."

Renjun let Donghyuck pull him in, knowing that he had fallen right into that one, but he was expecting a kiss and not Donghyuck's nose pressed against his neck. "What are you doing?"

Slowly, Donghyuck took one of Renjun's hands and ran it over the exposed section of his stomach, which did get the older's breath to hitch for whatever reason. Donghyuck let Renjun drink in those last few seconds before pulling away completely. "How's the obsession doing now?"

Renju exhaled sharply. "Fuck you."

***

been watching aria inthavong all day i love true crime stuff the issue is i get terrified