14 ; i am fr about to murder lee jeno

Donghyuck sipped at a can of pop, strewn across Jeno's living room floor along with the rest of the Dreamies. There was a movie on the TV (Let it Shine, to be specific), which was apparently a part of the "events" that Jeno had planned.

Mark hummed along to Let it Shine, the final song in the movie. "I still think Roxie should've slapped Kris instead."

"Oh, definitely," Jaemin argeed. "Also, we're just ignoring that Bling definitely won that battle."

Jeno looks down at the group from his claimed spot on the couch "Anyways, now it's time for me to unveil my villain orgy story. Come closer, you guys."

"After hearing you say the word "orgy" and then telling us to come closer..." Mark trailed off.

Jeno rolled his eyes. "Aha... I would never." He quirked an eyebrow. "Or would I?"

Once Jeno had reigned himself in, the group went into a few basic rounds of Truth or Dare using a 2L bottle of something that used to be full. Most of the group settle for truths, but Donghyuck couldn't stop his heart from beating when Jeno landed on him.

"Truth or Dare, Hyuck?"

There was some sort of evil in Jeno's eyes, which shifted to Renjun for a split second. Donghyuck immediately knew that whatever Jeno was planning, it was going to be pure evil. If he said truth, then maybe he'd only be asked who he liked. If he said dare, then would Jeno just force him to confess?

No, Jeno wasn't that evil. Plus, Donghyuck wasn't one to back down from a challenge.

He locked eyes with Jeno. "Dare."

Jeno chuckled, infamous eye smile popping out. It didn't make Donghyuck feel any easier, and if he had been drinking something when the dare was said, he totally would've spit it out.

"I dare you and Renjun to date for 24 hours. From 10pm today to 10 tomorrow."

Donghyuck turned to look at Renjun, wanting the catch the older's reaction. Renjun leaned back onto his hands, eyes sort of unfocused before he stared directly at Donghyuck. "Okay."

"Okay," Donghyuck echoed, eyes flying up to the clock on the wall. 9:55. He was totally screwed. The game continued on from then, but Donghyuck definitely couldn't focus.

He looked back at Jeno, eyes widened subtly enough to not arouse suspicion from the other Dreamies, but still enough to say fuck you and also I'm going to murder you.

Jeno only shrugged in response, sticking out his tongue playfully before mouthing thank me later.

As if.