22 ; i am making date plans

Tapping his pen against the page, Renjun stared down at his work. Really, was this a good plan? Was this even a good idea? He couldn't exactly be the judge of that, as he wasn't on the receiving end of this whole project.

"Is studying really that difficult?"

"Fuck you, Donghyuck," Renjun shot out in an attempt to ignore his boyfriend. He was thinking. And crafting. Compiling, if you may. All in all, Renjun was not studying, which meant that he was (a) lying and (b) actually trying to think of an interesting date idea for him and Donghyuck. It wasn't supposed to be generic. It was going to be interesting and fun and so one-of-a-kind that Donghyuck would actually believe that Renjun was smart. Not that he ever denied thinking that or displayed that he thought that, but Renjun just wanted the piece of mind to know that he was... good enough.

A good enough boyfriend.

He had initially been messaging back and forth with Jaemin, but none of her advice was really worth listening to, and it wasn't like she hadn't been trying. Renjun was trying to be original, so here he was, focusing like he was contructing the first rocket to ever go to the moon. Except, in this case, the moon was Donghyuck's heart, and...

"Junnie?"

Renjun snapped out of his trance when Donghyuck spoke, now noticing the little spaceship he's doodling on the side of the paper. For heaven's sake, he should be focusing on his little plan. All that he's come up with is them making something together. A sort of DIY thing.

"Junnie!"

"Right, sorry, sorry." Renjun looked up at his phone screen. "What were you asking?"

"There's this boba place downtown, and I was wondering if—"

"Better idea." It finally hit Renjun. "What if we made our own? And maybe we could go there another time?"

"I like that idea, actually."

The panic in Renjun's chest subsided, and he ripped the page containing his plan out of his notebook. He was about to roll it into a little ball before he realized that he had actual notes from class on the other side, meaning that he had to tape it back in.

"So, are we going to decide a day?"

*

Renjun looked at all the materials he had spread out all over his kitchen, hoping that they wouldn't create as much of as mess as he was expecting. That, and he was hoping that he wouldn't completely embarrass himself.

The doorbell rung, so he smoothed out his apron and opened the door, smiling at Donghyuck. "Uh, so, hey..."

Donghyuck smiled, stepping in to close the door before pressing his lips to Renjun's. The latter pressed a hand to the wall, suddenly weak. "Hey."

"Oh." Renjun stabilized himself, leading Donghyuck to his kitchen. "I have, like, everything, I think."

Donghyuck slips on an apron, rolling up his sleeves so that he can wash his hands. "So, uh, what is everything?"

"Uh..." Renjun didn't really know what anything was. "That's the tapioca starch."

Donghyuck laughed, poking at Renjun's cheek. "Okay, let's try and figure this out."

Figuring out the actual "tea" part of the bubble tea was actually quite simple. Renjun was struggling to get a grip on how the tapioca pearls worked, but Donghyuck immediately started forming them into interesting shapes like hearts.

Renjun grumbled, fumbling with the simple pearls that he was making. After Donghyuck formed most of his for him, they looked over their homemade tea. Donghyuck's was mango flavoured, and Renjun's was taro.

"Wait." Donghyuck took Renjun's sad excuse of bubble tea from him, taking a sip ."Yours is so much better than mine."

"Stop lying." Renjun took some of Donghyuck's in turn. "This is literally so much better."

"Lies."

"Lies!"

"No." Donghyuck tapped Renjun's nose with his finger. "You did so well."

"But I didn't. You made these cute little hearts."

"Which reminds me." Donghyuck took a spare heart pearl, placing it in his mouth. "You having tried one yet."

Renjun furrowed his brows, feigning disgust. "Are you seriously about to–"

Donghyuck pressed their lips together again, coaxing Renjun's mouth open so that he can push the tapioca through. It was completely unsanitary, as Renjun knew, but kissing also kind of was. This was the least of his problems.

The older broke the kiss, sticking another pearl between his lips. "So?"

*

fullsun_hyuck

view like countfullsun_hyuck barizzsta fr @dead_moonmin

view like count
fullsun_hyuck barizzsta fr @dead_moonmin

- min_tothejae babe no
» fullsun_hyuck leave us alone
»» chelele never beating the discord mod allegations

- onyourspiderm__ark was rizz necessary
» jwisung_p i mean yeah i guess to him

- dead_moonmin photo creds where
» jjjjjjjjjjjno oh is this the date that jaem was mentioning
»» dead_moonmin yes
»» fullsun_hyuck it was fun we kissed
»»» jjjjjjjjjjjno i did not want to know or hear that
»»»» dead_moonmin how did we feel during december huh

- johnnyjsus now why
» doie_wuz_here @ Hyuck note how he stopped there and didn't continue
»» fullsun_hyuck you wrote love letters
»»» doie_wuz_here Oh now you've gone TOO FAR

- peach.boii am i the only hyuck tolerator or something
» ooh_woo i'm literally right here
»» osaka.prince you two have fun on your own
»»» fullsun_hyuck SHUT UP YUTA