23 ; i am making birthday plans

min_tothejae created a group chat
min_tothejae renamed the group chat
" last minute jeno birth planning "
min_tothejae added onyourspiderm__ark, dead_moonmin, fullsun_hyuck, chelele, and jwisung_p to last minute jeno birth planning

last minute jeno birth planning
min_tothejae, onyourspiderm__ark, and 3 others are active

jaem
okay guys let's do this
i'm alr at jeno's house
so
how long will it take for
you idiots to get here

marklee
WOAH WHAT WE
DIDNT PLAN THIS

that's why it's last
minute ig

marklee
renjun aren't you a
meticulous planner
you should be more
pressed

☀️
let him be calm
so what do we need
to do again

chenle zhong
let's just do rj birthday
party part two

andy park jisung 🫡
that didn't have very
good planning either

jaem
but it was more put
together than i think
this will be
okay are we ready

fuck um i guess

jaem
good luck idiots
+ jisung

*

Jaemin ushered everyone through Jeno's front door, looking around as though she was scared that the younger would pop up out of nowhere. "I told him that I was just going to get a snack, so you barely have any time to get set up. I'll stall upstairs, but you guys need to be ready in the next five minutes or else. And make sure that you're quiet!"

Renjun, who was the head of this whole project, nodded. "Everyone's already divided into teams. Chenle and Jisung are on deco, Mark is covering presents, and Hyuck and I are doing everything else."

"Great." Jaemin grabbed a granola bar, shooting Renjun a quick thumbs up before she ran up the stairs. Once the door to Jeno's room was shut, the remaining Dreamies quickly got to work with their arrangements.

Renjun (read: Chenle's mother) had bought pizza for the party already, and the cake was in Donghyuck's hands. When Renjun had said "everything else", he hadn't realized how little there was left. Jeno's parents weren't even in, so there was nobody to speak to except Donghyuck. He could go out and help the others, but did he really want to do that?

"I'm bored," Renjun said outright, picking at a corner of the kitchen counter. "What are we even doing? Heading to the living room or something?"

"Sure." Donghyuck started making a trek for the kitchen doorway, but Renjun was quick to wrap his fingers around the younger's wrists.

"No," he muttered, much quieter than necessary. "No, not yet."

"Oh." Donghyuck cocked his head to the side. "Then when were you thinking?"

Renjun pressed his lips together for a moment before he sauntered over to Donghyuck. "Not before this," he muttered, pressing his lips to the younger's for a brief moment.

There was a certain look on Donghyuck's face, but Renjun didn't get to see the result of this when there was a loud crash from the living room. The couple shared a look before speeding out of the kitchen, running towards the living room.

"Jisung, you fucking clutz," Chenle hissed, not even offering to reach out to his boyfriend. Jisung was sprawled out on the floor, seeming to have fallen from the step ladder that he was using. All of the decorations were already up, meaning that it was just Jisung tripping on the way down.

"I didn't mean to!" Jisung whisper-yelled back, but it was too little too late. Before Jisung could stand up, there were steps coming down the stairs and Jeno's voice called out, "what?"

"Um..." Mark turned towards the doorway, holding out his hands. "Surprise?"

Jaemin stared down at Jisung, concern on her face as she rushed over. "Jisung, are you okay? Chenle, did you seriously leave this kid on the floor?"

"Yes," Chenle replied without hesitation. He looked back up at Jeno. "Um, happy birthday?"

Jeno just glanced around the living room with confusion written all over his face. "This was, interesting. But thank you, guys."

Jisung finally stood up, dusting off his hands. "So, uh... " He looked up at Jeno. "Cake?"

*

jjjjjjjjjjjno

👤 onyourspiderm__ark, dead_moonmin, min_tothejae, chelele, fullsun_hyuck, jwisung_pview like countjjjjjjjjjjjno no time for pictures so here's one from last yearparty was an absolute mess but at least jisung isn't injured from that hunty dumpty a...

view like count
jjjjjjjjjjjno no time for pictures so here's one from last year
party was an absolute mess but at least jisung isn't injured from that hunty dumpty ass fall so it's a win

- min_tothejae HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYYY
» jjjjjjjjjjjno THANK YOUUU

- doie_wuz_here My love happy birthday
» peach.boii what am i then
»» doie_wuz_here Jeno's other father
»»» jjjjjjjjjjjno anyways thank youuuuu

- dead_moonmin look at us before all the relationships and feelings
» jwisung_p real
» fullsun_hyuck are you saying that you regret this relationship
»» dead_moonmin well NO that's not what i mean
»» chelele wait i should ask jisung this too
»»» jwisung_p no you don't you— actually i liked you first you can't say anything

- onyourspiderm__ark happy birthday bro
» jjjjjjjjjjjno bro why were you so late to like
»» onyourspiderm__ark i had to make sure everyone else showed their love for you bro
»»» jjjjjjjjjjjno BRO