27 ; i am forever yours

Nearly tripping as he ran, Donghyuck made a few fleeting attempts at grabbing the hood of Renjun's hoodie (which was actually Donghyuck's, but he wasn't complaining). The older just walked too fast, and whenever he got close to catching up, the crowd of students pushed him away.

Donghyuck thrusted his arm out in front of him in a last ditch attempt to reach Renjun's hoodie one last time. He moved too far this time, slapping Renjun in the back of the head by accident.

"Fucking–" Renjun turned around, absolute rage in his eyes before it died down upon seeing who had hit him. "Why are you swinging at me? If you're trying to turn this into Chenle and Jisung's love story, I'll pass."

"I was just trying to grab your hood." Donghyuck was now aware that doing that sounded worse.

"Weirdo." Renjun suddenly grabbed Donghyuck's hand, leading him through the hallway with him. "Anyways, why were you trying to find me?"

Donghyuck noted that they were on track to the cafeteria. "I was going to make a last minute request to go off campus today and maybe... get boba? Or something?"

Renjun smiled, changing routes immediately. "Let's go."

*

As a result of the last-minute planning, Donghyuck was the one who ended up paying (despite Renjun's protests). Once they had gotten their boba, they still had time before they had to get back to class. Renjun suggested that they sit in the cafe for a while before heading out to walk back, and Donghyuck agreed.

Honestly, Donghyuck didn't pay any mind to whatever was going on around him. He stared at Renjun, easily focusing on the younger's features.

The sound of a camera shutter snapped him out of his trance, and Renjun's face burned red.

"What was–" Donghyuck caught the guilty expression on Renjun's face. "...oh, you could've just asked."

"That's not– you– I didn't– fuck off."

"No, I won't." Donghyuck smiled. "We should go, shouldn't we?"

*

"And you just..." Donghyuck gestured to the tripod that Renjun was setting his phone up on. "Brought a whole ass tripod?"

"Shut up, we look cute." Renjun continued adjusting his phone, and Donghyuck was happy that they weren't surrounded by people. "Why'd you decide to change into the blue shirt anyways?"

"I got hot." Donghyuck squinted at the camera as Renjun started recording. Who were they, Takara and Amagi? "What am I supposed to do?"

"Just–" Renjun grabbed Donghyuck's arms, moving him to the side. The younger expected him to turn back around after he was done moving him into the right place, but Renjun didn't pull away. Actually, he stepped closer to Donghyuck, tilting his head to the side.

"Remember that time we almost kissed?" Renjun whispered.

Donghyuck rose his arm to wrap it around Renjun's back, pressing their foreheads together. "Yeah? What about it?"

Renjun grabbed Donghyuck's collar, pressing their lips together. Donghyuck practically melted, eyes drifting shut for the moment. Did they really have to go back to class?

Neither of them wanted to move.

*

dead_moonmin

view like countdead_moonmin this man is illegally beautiful

view like count
dead_moonmin this man is illegally beautiful

- chelele first decent hyuck pic ive ever seen
» jwisung_p valid
» fullsun_hyuck wowwwwww you two have just become haters but together

- fullsun_hyuck love you too jun
» dead_moonmin where's the heart
»» fullsun_hyuck 💛

fullsun_hyuck

view like countfullsun_hyuck homosexual behaviour

view like count
fullsun_hyuck homosexual behaviour

- dead_moonmin WHERE DID YOU GET THIS
» fullsun_hyuck airdrop

- min_tothejae i vibe with it
» jjjjjjjjjjjno real
» onyourspiderm__ark you're correct

- johnnyjsus YOU MAKE ME PROUD
» fullsun_hyuck i am one step closer to become devious as hell

- dead_moonmin feeling a little lovey dovey im not gna lie 💛
» fullsun_hyuck omg i got your love 💛
»» dead_moonmin shut it
»»» fullsun_hyuck but you love me
»»»» dead_moonmin yeahhh i guess i do

***

okay yes renjun's username started off as a mistake but its moonmin n not moomin because he likes the dark

the 230217 pic is actually a ss i took myself 😼

devious counter entire book minus characters: 5

anyways we have made it to the end of i am! the next book imma write in this series is who (the nomin book!!) and yall can catch it in june