who do you think you are?

so people i just checked wattpad and was so shocked at how many reads and votes this story has gotten to in celerbration here is another part and if i get three more votes in the next half hour i will post the next part :) hope you enjoy

“Cadence listen to me,” Clayton said as he shot out of his chair and began to walk towards me but I couldn’t look at him.

                “You refuse to divorce me but you went and got married again?” I spat and I saw him flinch.

                “She’s not my wife Cadence. We’re not married,” he said calmly.

                “But we will be soon!” she said proudly and I felt pain go through my heart. My mate left me for this random girl. I felt like I had been shoved down a cliff and he had ripped my heart into a million pieces.

                “Just sign the dam papers Clayton so I can go home and move on with my life,” I sighed and ran a hand through my bright blond hair. I felt my heart harden more and I no longer felt any pain.

                “No. You’re mine and only mine,” he growled and I stared at him shocked.

                “So what you can move on but I can’t?” I spat.

                “It’s not like that Cadence,” he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

                “Yes it is Clayton. Why do you get the choice to move on but I don’t?” I growled and he just stood there staring at me.

                “Maybe because I’m having his kid,” Charity said proudly and my eyes narrowed and my fists clenched.

                “You know what Clayton your nothing but a worthless prick! I want those papers signed and on my kitchen table by Monday morning or I will file a law suit,” I snapped and his eyes widened.           

                “For what? He did nothing wrong,” Charity growled and I turned my gaze on her.

                “Shut your dam mouth bitch!” I spat and her mouth flopped open in shock.

                “Clayton say something! Command her not to speak to me like that!” she whined. His gaze was glued to mine and he stayed quiet. “Clayton!”

                “I can’t Charity only her alpha can command her,” he whispered and I felt my gaze harden.

                “Why don’t you tell her who I am Clayton,” I growled and he stiffened. “Go ahead what harm can it do?”

                “What do you mean?” Charity growled as she narrowed her eyes on me.

                “She’s the third in command in the white water pack,” he growled and her eyes widened.

                “They’re the second strongest pack around? Well after us,” she sneered.

                “Cadence I think you should go,” Clayton said softly and I turned my gaze on him.

                “Remember what I said Clayton. I want those papers with everything signed. I no longer want anything to do with you and the only contact I will have with you is through the court. Have fun with your little bitch!” I snapped and spun on my heels and jogged down the stairs in tears. As soon as I reached the bottom I was in Dexter’s arms and he began to rub my back.             

                “Im going to kill that jack ass!” Dexter growled in my ear.

                “So you heard everything?” I asked and he nodded his head. Dam him and his wolf hearing.

                “There will be no attacking of the alpha in this house!” Clayton’s mom snapped making me jump.

                “Do you not understand what he is doing to her? She is his mate and he is just going to leave her from some dumb broad!” Myra spat making everyone stare at her in shock. Myra had always been the quiet one that never spoke her mind but when she did it was very shocking and almost scary.

                “I see what he is doing and it isn’t my probably,” his mom said and crossed her arms over her chest. Myra stared at the woman in shock and anger with her mouth hanging open.

                “You guys are so blind!” Myra shouted and I flinched.

                “I think it’s time you leave,” Kale whispered and Dexter growled at him but led me to the door.

                “Get him to sign those papers!” Dexter growled and I saw Clayton standing at the top of the stairs his gaze glued on mine. Dexter spotted him and smiled to himself. Suddenly he turned to me and grabbed my gaze and brought my lips to him. Shocks spread through me and I just wanted to melt. A growl erupted through the room but I ignored it as I kissed Dexter back. It wasn’t like when I kissed Clayton. It didn’t have the same shocks and chills but I still felt something go through me.

                When he pulled away I stuck my bottom lip out in a pout and he just chuckled. I turned my gaze slightly and his glare just made me want to go hide in a corner but I shoved aside my fear and turned back to Dexter.

                “Let’s get the hell out of here,” I said and he gripped my hand and led me outside where a car waited for us. We all slipped inside and the driver sped off to the hotel. I felt happier then I had in a while but I knew it wouldn’t last long. Dexter still had a mate out there and just because I had a jerk of one didn’t mean I should keep him away from his true mate.