i just hate you more now

The next few days were spent with me hiding in my room and crying. Dexter was constantly with me but it didn’t seem to be enough to know my best friend was gone. Myra had received severe lacerations to her throat and ribs. She had fractured her skull and her brain swelled to much for her body to handle. She had died that night and I had walked into her room but I didn’t need to hear the doctor’s words to know she was gone. Her eyes were closed and she looked so peaceful but my heart had broken into a million pieces at the sight of her. Never in a million years did I think I would lose my best friend.

                I was beyond angry that charity had been the cause of it and I stayed clear of her and Clayton until I could calm myself enough so I wouldn’t rip either of their throats out the next time I saw them. Charity had pushed my last button and I was ready to kill her no matter who she was.

“Morning bitch,” Charity growled as she walked into the kitchen. Speak of the devil… I raised an eye brow but didn’t say anything. I wasn’t in the mood to fight with her. My head hurt and my eyes were still burning from all the crying I had been doing the last few days.. “I said morning!”

                “Im not saying anymore to you Charity because if do you will go running to your asshole and there will be another fight and I’m not in the mood,” I growled taking a sip of my coffee.

                “Awe are you scared of Clayton?” she sneered as she grabbed a few grapes from the fridge.

                “No I’m more scared of what I might do to his perfect face,” I sneered back and her face popped open in shock. “Would people stop doing that? You guys look like fish!”

                “Respect your Luna!” she spat and I almost choked on my coffee.

                “You are not my Luna bitch! You killed my best friend!” I spat at her and she smirked.

                “Ah but this pack ranks higher than yours so I rank higher then you so you have to listen to me. And I only intended to get rid of you but she got in the way. Plus no one will believe you. They will just pass it off as some rogue wolf,” she growled with a shrug of her shoulders and I forced myself back from attacking her and ripping her throat out it would do no good to kill her or attack her because then she would get what she wanted, Sympathy from Clayton. I shook my head and head for the door but she shoved me back.

                “Don’t walk away from me when I am speaking to you!” she spat and I wanted to pop my mouth open like she had but I didn’t want to look like a fish so instead I resorted to doing what I knew best. Being a bitch everyone wanted to punch.

                “Touch me again slut I will shove that big ass nose of yours up your fucking face and I will rip your throat out and shove it up your ass. Do you understand me?” I growled as I gripped her throat and shoved her against the wall. She gulped in fear and quickly nodded her head. “Good also don’t ever talk to me again. I will get revenge for you killing my best friend and don’t you forget it. She was an innocent person that didn’t deserve to die at a young age. Do you understand me?”

                “That was unnecessary,” Clayton growled from behind me but I didn’t turn. I released charity and she ran right to his side gasping for air.

                “She threatened me and tried to kill me!” Charity whined and I had to pinch the bridge of my nose just to stay in control of myself. How much had Clayton heard? Had he heard me say that she killed Myra because if he did why was he still protecting her?

                “Is this true Cadence?” he asked calmly but I just stood there not saying anything. What was I supposed to say? That what she was a saying was a lie? He would never believe me anyways.

                “Yes it is and I will kill her if she comes near me again,” I growled and shoved past the two of them and out of the kitchen. I meant to go back to my room but I found myself standing outside trying to get a hold of my emotions. Deep down I was jealous because he was defending her and not me but my anger and pain won out over that and just made me hate him more. I felt my heart turn to stone and I dropped my head into my hands. Why was this happening to me? Didn’t I deserve love to? I just wanted to run away from all the pain and start new but I knew my past would just come find me and complicate things further.

                “What are you doing out here all alone?” a soft voice asked and I jumped and turned around to see Clayton’s sister standing there with a smile on her lips. I hadn’t seen her since the wedding since she had moved to Boston to become a lawyer. Her long brown hair fell in soft curls around her shoulders and her eyes shone with the smile that was on her face. She wore a pair of jeans and a white tank top that hung to her body perfectly.

well heres the next part!!! i am very sad to say that myra is in fact dead and will not be coming back :( remeber to comment and vote!!!