sneak peek!!!

hey guys i promised you a sneak peek of the sequal so here it is!! i also siad i would be picking the winner of the tittle contest!!!

the winner is!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> debbie_evanfurn with "forever is over." congrates on being the winner!! i thought your tittle fit these two perfeclty and also fit the story!! the sequal will be dedicated you!! thank you for being such a great fan and giving me such a great tittle but guess what people there is also another winner!! i have decided to do a third book and have chosen the tittle out of the names you given me.

congrates to AngelaFByant!!! i have chosen your tittle "seperate peices of me" for the third book :) this is such a great tittle and matches exactly what i want the third story to be about :). thank you for being such a great fan and supporting me!!

anyways congrates to both of you with your amazing tittles and giveing me the will to want to continue on with the series!! i know the last chapter leaves off with a huge cliff hanger but everything will be solved in the sequal i promise :)

“Laine?” I asked slowly and he smiled at me.

                “Hey little sis,” he said softly.

                “Sis? Whoa what! You never told me you had a sister!” heather growled.

                “I haven’t seen her in years,” Laine whispered and tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I held them back.

                “Why did you leave?” I sobbed.

                “I was scared. I knew I couldn’t take care of you on my own but I also knew that you had other people that could take care of you and always be there for you,” he explained and I rushed forward and jumped into his arms.

                “I can’t believe your alive Laine! All these years I thought everyone was gone!” I cried and tears were now falling down my cheeks.

                “I’m so sorry for leaving I will never do it again. I’m here now sis and I won’t hurt you again,” he whispered as he rubbed my back.             

                “Well I didn’t expect this,” heather muttered and I pulled away from Laine to look at her.

                “Yeah neither did I,” I laughed through my tears and Laine smiled. “I can’t believe my brother is my best friends mate. I can’t be happier for the two of you.”

                “Thank you cadence,” heather said and wrapped her arm around laine’s waist and I couldn’t help but smile. My brother was alive and he was heather mate. I hadn’t been this happy for a long time.

well heres the sneak peek i promised!! hope you guys enjoyed it and i hope to have the first part up by friday :) i am still have writters block at some parts but it is getting done :) anyways rememebr to keep commenting and voting!!!