Pandemonica The Tired/Sadistic Demon

Dates: (y/n) and Pandemonica would most likely go on coffee dates. The two of them met at a Starbucks, after all. (y/n) often would get a snack and a drink. Pandemonica would have coffee, of course. They would most likely relax and talk. Pandemonica would try to be flirtatious while she on coffee and not too sadistic because she loves (y/n).

Things Together: Pandemonica works a lot, and (y/n) usually does what he wants. When tired, she would be more agreeable to whatever (y/n) wants. However, if she is sadistic, she would be the one trying to make decisions and maybe make threats about it. Sometimes (y/n) does help Pandemonica, like putting away papers, giving coffee, and other stuff. When she is not busy, they like to sleep or snuggle together. If (y/n) needs to get out of her hold for anything, he would try to use a sheep pillow to replace him. He does like seeing her sleep.

Protect: When she is tired, she would likely do something like clinging on to (y/n)

Protect: When she is tired, she would likely do something like clinging on to (y/n). She would tell other girls to go away and leave her and her man alone. If she is sadistic, it's a different story. She would give threats at first with an angry or sadistic grin. If that does not work, then she would hurt them by breaking their fingers or something like that. She is pretty serious while like this. 

Love: She does love kisses on the head and giving them. She loves to hold on to (y/n). There are multiple things to consider while having sex. When she is tired, she is submissive and lets (y/n) do what he wants. She might even sleep and let (y/n) keep going. If she is sadistic, it's a whole new level. She would be dominant and basically be a dominatrix to (y/n). (y/n) might beg to stop but that will make Pandemonica do it more. In the end, Pandemonica will always hold (y/n) with love and care.