Judgement The High Prosecutor

Dates: Judgement is not quite a woman for dates that much. However, that doesn't mean she doesn't go on dates. She and (y/n) like to go on wild dates. An example would be at a fighting ring. Judgement and (y/n) both love to see good fights and a bit of bloodshed sometimes. They might take bets for that kind of stuff. (y/n) does occasionally bring her to somewhere calmer. She tries it out and does like it most of the time. 

Things Together: Judgement loves to do anything physical. She likes to bring (y/n) to a gym and show off how powerful she is. (y/n) does get her to try new things so she can be gentler, but so far, that has only done little effect. (y/n) does show her multiple kinds of places that she would like so she can be more of herself. (y/n) Also, she brings her to places or events about pets and animals because she loves animals, especially dogs. It's how she got a dog.

Protect: She is dead serious about (y/n)'s protection and him being hers

Protect: She is dead serious about (y/n)'s protection and him being hers. She thinks almost anything or anyone could be some threat to (y/n). She might yell at someone to back off. (y/n) would usually calm her down and show them they are not a threat. However, if they hurt or hit on (y/n), she will most likely kill or beat them up.

Love/Fun Time: She loves to hug and do rough kisses on (y/n). She might blush at some things like heat pats. She might announce her love a lot. When she has sex, she does not hesitate to go all out on (y/n). He thought he was going to die the first few times. He tried to escape those times, but Judgement never lets him go until she is satisfied. She always holds his exhausted and tired body before they go to sleep.