Family

How they will feel: They eventually get used to it. They would be interested in religion and things about the supernatural. They feel happy for (y/n) for finding love and a little pitiful for him that he has to also deal with a bunch of different girls.

Suggestions: They sometimes give suggestions to the girls on what to do. They would talk about (y/n) like what he likes and what he doesn't like.

What they are to the girls: The girls would not harm any of them. They are grateful for making (y/n) what he is. They could feel a bit jealous if they take too much time with (y/n) or other things like that. They also give the family rewards and gifts for what they do.

(m/n)/mom: She was scared at first. She gives advice to (y/n) on what to do with girls. She occasionally joins in girl conversations. She is hoping to become a grandma soon enough. The girls tend to like her most of the time. (m/n) might be a bit too concerned with (y/n)'s safety sometimes.

(d/n)/dad: He was surprised at first but not too scared like his wife was. He gives advice to (y/n) on what to do with girls. Girls might ask him how to make (y/n) theirs more. He does get into some conversations with them. He likes to have them at his bar and see (y/n) enjoying himself. He thinks (y/n) will be fine with the girls, especially with the more powerful ones. He wants (y/n) to take his time with having kids.

(b/n)/brother: He already knew because of soul ball. He was afraid of them at first but not anymore. He likes some of the girls more than others. He actually gets to join with (y/n) and the girls on some things or going to places sometimes. The girls tend to like him and sometimes let him join in what they do when it's not their turn to have (y/n). An example is him playing video games with Malina or going to fun places with Baphomet and Krampus.