Zdrada The Bitch Demon

Dates: They love many of the same things, making it easy to go on dates. They are both the kind of people that are kind of like the bad boys/girls. They like to go to rock band concerts. They love heavy metal and can get a bit rough. They like to go to junkyards or places where they can cause some trouble. They also like to go to fighting rings to see big fights. They still go to movies, but not much since that theater fight.

Things Together: They love a lot of the same things. Zdrada likes to cause trouble more than (y/n). So, they go to place to cause trouble, but not too much. They like to just hang out with each other while Zdrada smokes. They like to go to multiple places and also hang out with other people sometimes. Zdrada likes to take (y/n) to more mature or adult places. She has her way of doing it. She loves spending time with (y/n) and doesn't give a damn if anyone is against it.

Protect: She tries to keep cool about it at first. However, she then would start to be a bitch at the person who wants trouble or flirt with (y/n). If they don't stop, Zdrada might warn them before beating them up. She likes pain, so it wouldn't bother her if she gets hurt. She might kill that person with a knife if it comes to it. (y/n) might feel guilty about letting her get hurt, but Zdrada will assure him it's fine.

 (y/n) might feel guilty about letting her get hurt, but Zdrada will assure him it's fine

Love/Fun Time: Zdrada loves to show off what's hers. She loves to kiss and hold (y/n). She does like head pats. She also loves to get rough with (y/n). When they have sex, they might fight for dominance. However, there are a few things that could change that. If (y/n) decides to give her pain as she wants, then he will be the dominant one. Otherwise, Zdrada will be more likely the one in control. She would also probably be smoking a cigarette afterward.