God

Dates: She knows almost everything that (y/n) would want for a date like Michael, but maybe a bit better. She wouldn't mind going anywhere for (y/n) and could do it without trouble. They would go to (y/n)'s favorite places and even new places that he would love. God would also take (y/n) to heaven and maybe hell on multiple occasions for dates. She might do a work date with him or have a date while she is working since she is the most powerful being of all.

Things Together: God can do almost anything and would love to do it with (y/n). They would often do things together that (y/n) would usually like. With God's power, they could do even more that (y/n) could only dream of. She would let him give suggestions on what she should do next. (y/n) does like it sometimes but would never abuse such power. They also love to just relax in the comfort of each other.

Protect: God is the most powerful being in the universe. Therefore, she is the best protector when she needs to be. She would try to be kind and ask them to leave or not to mess or flirt with (y/n). If they try to hurt or hit on (y/n), they will get one more warning. She could just make them not do it with her power. God would punish them with her power if they somehow managed to do it. She could do many things to them, and nobody could stop her, maybe besides (y/n).

Love/Fun Time: She loves many things but will give the most love to (y/n). She is a dommy mommy to (y/n). She loves holding and giving her godly affection to (y/n) in every way (y/n) would like. Sex would be God-like. She would be dominant, of course, and (y/n) would be consumed with pleasure and happiness. She would have (y/n) sleeping on top of her enlarged body in the end while holding him.