Baphomet The Mysterious Demon

Dates: Baphomet is rich in the mortal realm, and she loves to go to nice places. She wants to do the best dates for her boyfriend/ sugar baby. They go to nice places that Baphomet usually likes to go. Mall shopping dates are the most common. Baphomet also does buy (y/n) what he likes and also gets him food that he wants. It can lead to nice restaurant dates.

Things Together: They do a lot of things together. Baphomet loves to spoil (y/n) even though he is not into too much spoiling. She loves taking him to places. They tend to do relaxing things like walking in the park sometimes. They also hang out at Baphomet's home on earth. She might occasionally take him to hell for a bit to do a few things. She would bring her niece Krampus sometimes. Since (y/n) started giving Krampus chocolate and being nice to her, she started to really like him, which is a bit unusual.

Protect: Baphomet doesn't really do fights

Protect: Baphomet doesn't really do fights. She instead uses her charms and has a bunch of goat people bodyguards with guns. She would say she is (y/n)'s girlfriend or sugar mommy. She would insist they leave her (y/n) alone. Then she might get her bodyguards to load and point their guns. That usually does the trick. If someone seriously hurts (y/n), Baphomet will pull the trigger.

Love/Fun Time: Baphomet loves to hug and hold on to (y/n). She likes to spoil (y/n) with gifts and treat him very kindly to show her love. She loves to give gentle kisses. While having sex, she could be dominant or submissive, depending on her mood or feelings. If (y/n) is in a goat form, she is very lustful and wants more sex. She would be more likely to want to be dominated during that. In the end, they both hold on to each other while sleeping.