Azazel The Curious Angel

Dates: Azazel is more unaware of things like dates. However, she is curious to know more about that kind of stuff. (y/n) would try to take her to more peaceful and calmer places. He is willing to take her time with her. She loved having dates at gardens and bakery-cafes. She likes having butterflies on her and seeing beautiful flowers. (y/n) does like peace and quiet sometimes. They both love the goodies that the bakery makes. Azazel is slowly and surely going to be great at dating with (y/n).

Things Together: They don't seem to have that much in common, but Azazel is willing to learn or try many things. (y/n) takes her to places he likes or what things he does. They are finding more things to do. They both like to relax and talk. Azazel loves hearing about (y/n)'s experiences with the other girls and takes notes down. They might go to libraries sometimes to look around for anything about demons or unholy stuff. They like to watch movies and tv shows about religion or other things like that.

Protect: Azazel is kind of harmless. She doesn't like violence much. (y/n) might end up rather protecting her instead. She might say (y/n) is her boyfriend if other girls are around him or trying to flirt with him. She would call or get one of the other girls if something went bad or maybe the police. She might laugh a little when those people are taken care of. Azazel will make sure (y/n) is all fine.

Love/Fun Time: Azazel loves to give gentle kisses, like on the cheek or head. She likes to also hug (y/n). She wants to know more about the love language. She can also blush a lot at new stuff. She wants to try multiple different types of sex. She would be asking why it feels so good. She would be submissive and gentle. In the end, she would be held gently by (y/n).

 In the end, she would be held gently by (y/n)