Justice The Awesome Demon

Dates: Justice loves to go on cool or unique dates. It seems that she almost always makes dates great and especially for (y/n). They go to cool places for dates. They do like to go to concerts. They both like awesome music to their ears. They love to go to cool motor shows the most for dates. That would include things like motorcycle or monster truck shows. They love all of the cool stunts and eat tasty food. It almost never disappoints them. 

Things Together: Justice loves to hang out with (y/n). She is usually chill with many things that (y/n) would want to do. They like to go to many different places. Justice usually rides on her motorcycle with (y/n) holding on to her from the back. They tend to do cool or awesome stuff, mostly. (y/n) almost feels free around her than the other girls, besides maybe Zdrada. Other than that, they like to chill around. They do like to relax and watch movies. (y/n) might have to describe what is going on because of Justice's sight.

Protect: Justice is not to be underestimated. She may be blind, but she is kind of powerful. She is usually chill with other people around (y/n). She would be nice to them if they didn't do anything bad or flirt much with (y/n). However, if they try to cause trouble, she will give them one stare, and they usually run away. If that doesn't work, she will fight back, and she is one hell of a fighter, like when she beat Beelzebub.

 If that doesn't work, she will fight back, and she is one hell of a fighter, like when she beat Beelzebub

Love/Fun Time: She likes to give soft kisses. She does like to give hugs or any form of attention to (y/n) when he wants it. When they have sex, Justice is okay with what (y/n) wants. She is willing to try new things. Justice might have a slight preference for being dominant. They will both hold on to each other at the end before sleeping.