The Pact

(y/n) pov:

I had just rolled the dice, and one of the girls had gotten me first. Then they looked at me in a different way than usual. I got confused by this.

(y/n): what?

Michael: please give us a minute darling

(y/n): umm... okay?

They all start to group together on the other side of my house. So, I decided to lean on the house and started to whistle. I looked around to see anything of interest, but nothing besides a few greasers who seemed to be having fun while driving. It made me smile seeing that. I thought of pecking to see what the girls were doing till they started coming back. I asked them what they were doing.

(y/n): what was that about?

Lucifer: we all made a decision together. One that will change you and all of us forever.

(y/n): what kind of decision?

Modeus: for you to make it official that you are ours forever

(y/n): in what way?

Cerberus: have you ever heard of blood magic or rituals?

(y/n): maybe a few stories related to that. Why?

Baphomet: we are going to be making a powerful pact. You be the one that will keep it together.

(y/n): would someone please explain it to me?

God: you will be bonded to all of us as lovers. You can never ever cheat on us, even if you try. We are the only ones you can have to love romantically. So, your feeling of love and other good ones will be enhanced for us. You can never get bored with us and the same for us to you. Doing things together will be happier and more enjoyable. This pact can only be broken if you or all of us are permanently destroyed, but we will never let that happen to you because...

Girls: WE LOVE YOU!

I was a bit stunned by that. I decided to return the favor.

(y/n): love... you all too...

They give me big happy faces and blushes at me. So, I blushed a little from that.

Baphomet: you look cute while you blush

(y/n): I'm not cute. And I am not adorable.

Lucifer: denial is the first step of the road to enlightenment

(y/n): what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Zdrada: you will see

Malina: we should also tell you the other thing

(y/n): what?

Michael: we are giving you a choice for this one. You can stay human or become a different being. Like you could be an angel, demon, or another kind of creature you could think of that has a form similar to yours right now. However, you still are going to get some immortality no matter what.

(y/n): I... felt like I expected something like this coming. I guess... let's get this pact over with.

Soon, we did it. I could see it was almost like marriage in a way. They had to take a bit of my blood, and each took a bit of it. I was now theirs forever. But I also had made my choice on what I wanted to be with that immortality. It was the start of my new eternal life. Then...

Dream memory ended:

I woke up. It was still night for me. I was naked with a few girls that were with me in bed. Michael was holding my right side, Lucifer on my left, and I was lying on God. I remembered I had a big four-way with them. I smiled from what I did and how much I enjoy this life. Then I went back to sleep, feeling the girl's embrace and stares.

The End