Malina The Sour Demon

Dates: The two would go places that they both like or feel comfortable going to. Malina likes going to a bar with (y/n) on a date. She would drink a lot and try to get (y/n) to drink some. (y/n) might end up drinking with her. She would get wasted, and (y/n) will have to take care of her. They might go somewhere like a carnival for rides and games. Both of them would have fun together.

Things Together: (y/n) and Malina would most likely do something that Malina likes. She doesn't like to do too many things besides playing video games and drinking. They would play games together a lot. Malina is usually the one who wins. They sometimes take bets on each other. They also play board games together and might include (y/n)'s brother or other girls to play with also. They sometimes would watch movies together.

Protect: Malina is a bit of a tsundere, but she is still yandere for (y/n). She can get jealous. She would usually start as passive-aggressive to others, especially to other girls. Then she might do some threatening. Then she might either beat up or slash the person with her knife. Most likely, there will be a fountain of blood if that happens. She is sour but also protective of what's hers.

Love/Fun Time: Malina isn't the kind of person who wants a lot of attention

Love/Fun Time: Malina isn't the kind of person who wants a lot of attention. She would still like to hold on to (y/n). She is more likely to do all sorts of stuff while drunk. When it comes to sex, she would be the submissive one. She might not admit it, but she enjoys it a lot. In the end, she loves being held by (y/n) to sleep.