Cerberus The Triple Demon

Dates: Dates would most likely be outdoors. People often think (y/n) is dating three girls at the same time, but the truth is that Cerberus is technically one demon but with three bodies. One of the places they go to the most are parks. They are big and great for doing multiple things. They would walk around or play games. They sometimes have a picnic there. They might end up going to a barbeque restaurant after. Cerberus would always eat a lot.

Things Together: They do a lot of dog things. Cerberus is mostly a dog, after all. She would fetch balls, do tricks, and other stuff like that. (y/n) does punish her sometimes if she has been a bad dog. They might go on little adventures together to find things with her sense of smell. They still like to play normal couple things, but (y/n) has three to deal with. Cerberus loves to cuddle or get head pats from him often. 

Protect: Cerberus is a guard dog, and she is most protective of (y/n)

Protect: Cerberus is a guard dog, and she is most protective of (y/n). She would always growl when someone wants to harm or get close to him. She will attack that person like wild dogs if anyone does hurt, attack, hit on, or anything like that. Even their cuteness could do the trick. (y/n) is lucky to have someone like her. She can even be jealous of herself if one body gets more attention.

Love/Fun Time: She loves being petted. She loves to cuddle and lick (y/n). She is cute and adorable most of the time, but it's a different story when she gets in heat. It would be a four-way, and Cerberus would be dominant. She would do all sorts of things with those three bodies. In the end, she would be snuggling (y/n) and he might have a few love bites.