Beelzebub The Great Fly

Dates: Beelzebub is up for anything for a while because she got out of the abyss not long ago, thanks to (y/n). She always wanted to go on a date for a long time but never expected to be with a guy so handsome and young as (y/n). (y/n) would take her to places that are common for dates, like restaurants or movies, before she decides what dates she likes. She most likely would like dates involving darkness and beauty, like watching the stars.

Things Together: Beelzebub would want to know and try many earth activities and other things. She wants to do them with (y/n) all the time. She likes seeing new places around the world and always takes (y/n) with her. They would learn new things. They like to relax and do small things like watching movies the most. Beelzebub still has a lot to learn, but (y/n) doesn't mind teaching her till she knows a lot.

Protect: She doesn't prefer to fight or be aggressive ever since she had time to think in the abyss. She would announce to others that she is (y/n)'s girlfriend. Then, she would try to be persuasive to get them to leave her and (y/n) alone. If that doesn't work, she will give them one warning. Otherwise, she would scare or kill them with her monstrous fly form or something else. She would do what she must to protect the boy she loves the most.

Love/Fun Time: She is a domme mommy to (y/n). She loves to be flirty with (y/n). She loves to hold on and kiss (y/n). She often gives suggestions and moves to get (y/n) to have sex with her. While having sex, Beelzebub will be soft and dominant. If (y/n) wants to go rougher, she will do it. She loves it a lot. She would hold on to (y/n) and have him sleep on her breasts in the end, with her saying sweet nothings into his ears.

 She would hold on to (y/n) and have him sleep on her breasts in the end, with her saying sweet nothings into his ears