Modeus The Lustful Demon

Dates: Modeus loves to go on many dates with (y/n). They would go somewhere romantic or nice. They like to go to the movies a lot. Modeus loves romantic comedy the most, but it wasn't (y/n)'s. So, they decided to take turns on what they would want or go to one they both wanted to watch. Modeus would hold on to (y/n)'s hand and try to kiss him.

Things Together: (y/n) and Modeus would go to multiple places that look nice or somewhere for Modeus to be most romantic or try to have sex with him. Places like these could be beaches or similar places for couples to go. Modeus like to read her books or shows with (y/n). She loves to have sex with (y/n) the most out of all activities. (y/n) feels like Modeus always has a lustful plot.

Protect: She can be very clingy and protective over (y/n). Since (y/n) came, she has never slept with any other guy. She would be clingy and hold (y/n) at first. Then she would glare at anyone who wants to hurt or hit on (y/n). She will bring out her hammer and break people's bones if she has to. Those people might run, and Modeus would chase them.

Love/Fun Time: She loves any form of love or sex

Love/Fun Time: She loves any form of love or sex. It's what she enjoys the most. It can be from the smallest, like hand holding to sex all day and night. (y/n) tries to keep her under control with her urges. During sex, Modeus would mostly go rough. She can be submissive or dominant depending on her mood and other things. She sometimes keeps (y/n) retrained just to have more. She can never be truly satisfied.