Lucifer The Ceo of Hell

Dates: Lucifer is the one most likely to decide on dates. (y/n) doesn't mind too much if it's something new. Lucifer loves to bring (y/n) to fancy places for dates. Fancy restaurants are one of the common places for them to go. They love the food. They do also go to shows like plays or movies. Lucifer still does let them decide where to go sometimes. They sometimes like to just have home dates. And by home, most likely means Lucifer's palace in hell.

Things Together: Lucifer loves to have (y/n) around all the time. They like to do normal things, but Lucifer does like to do things involving her status as queen of hell. She likes to show (y/n) around hell and her palace. She does tend to show off the power she has, which (y/n) sometimes thinks it's funny. They also like to cook. (y/n) makes the best pancakes, and Lucifer does help him sometimes, but she most likely is the one eating most of the pancakes. (y/n) sometimes uses pancakes to bribe her.

Protect: Lucifer is someone not to mess with

Protect: Lucifer is someone not to mess with. She is a woman who can get jealous easily. If other people get close to (y/n), she might give a dark or jealous look. Then, she would announce that (y/n) is hers and they can't have him. She won't give a second warning if they mess with her or (y/n). She might kill them in unique ways, like turning their blood to vinegar or bones to jelly. She is possessive of what's hers.

Love/Fun Time: She loves to give kisses to (y/n). She is not a big fan of head pats. However, she likes to show her love in front of others. She likes to turn into a goat to try and have fun with (y/n). In sex, Lucifer is dominant. She is always in control and feels a lot of pleasure in doing it. She may be a goat during it. After that, she holds him to sleep.