Hired

Type's pov...

My name is Type thiwat, a 20 year old guy who just completed his  High school graduation from a below average college as I m neither too Intelligent nor too rich so I can't even afford any good College...

After graduating, I was basically struggling with getting a job when by God grace I got an offer on my email as I have applied for job at different fields even at small cafes and the call I got was at night 2 pm which scared me a lot because I was sleeping at that time...

"Hello is this TYPE?" the other side said while I was just snoring and wasn't into my senses...

" Y-yeah"

"Actually we got your email regarding job things so if you want to work as a house helper at mr.Tharn kirigun apartment so you can contact us"

" What? Yeah yeah I want to" I said immediately sitting down as all my sleep blew away with the news of the job...

"Ok then, come tomorrow at the stated adress ...bring your I'd card " she said and before I can say anything she hangs up the call...

After that call I immediately rushed to the washroom and washed my face in excitement as I finally got a job... yeahhhhh..I really couldn't explain my happiness...

I just hope for best...
Walking towards my bed I laid down and was thinking that for the whole night...

The very next day I put on my  formal dress and went the the stated address which was an apartment at the posh area...

As I walked in I saw the most beautiful and extremely well furnished apartment...

I wish I could have this apartment but no god is my enemy so he would never do that

"Come in" she said and I walked in staring at the amazing hall...

"Wait here,sir must be coming out" saying that she walked out of the apartment leaving me there alone..I was so nervous about the guy who's going to be my boss soon and will pay Salary for my job...

After waiting for half an hour a guy Walked out wearing a loose pant and t-shirt ruffling his hair...

"Good morning mam...I mean sir" I said looking at him with a smile but this guy didn't even reacted,he just sat down crossing his legs putting on his specs he was literally looking like a boiled potato because his eyes were so puffy and face was looking pale..

"You need to wash clothes,clean each corner daily and wash the floor daily atleast two times...make sure not even a little bit dirt sticks anywhere..cook food, bring groceries and inform each detail of this house to me.." he said looking at me with a straight face...

"Y-yes sir...no worries...I will do that" I said because now I will do anything to earn money... even 2000baht is lot for me.. better with some than nothing...