Request

Running out of the hospital Ace went to Tharn's house and stood up infront of the big gate knocking it when a security guard came...

"Hey you get out... Damn! You beggar" the security guard pushed him away and often some poor kids knock that door for fun...

"I need to talk to Tharn... please call him here" he said crying his heart out...

" Tharn isn't your dad who will come out if you cry... Get out"

"Please please please, I beg you... My mother is in danger... Please he can save him" looking at the poor little guy the guard felt pity and brought him inside the mension...

"Tharn sir" the guard yelled and Tharn's mother and brother walked out looking at the little guy...

"What happened shine?why are u shouting at this hour"Tharn's mom asked being little bit annoyed...

" He wants to meet Tharn sir... He need some help I don't know" the guy pointed towards Ace who was just crying looking dirty and somehow Looking at him his mother felt so bad and a pain in her heart and walking towards him she knelt down and wiped his tears...

"Don't cry my son.. what happened?" She asked looking at him holding his hands...

" T-tharn... Call him please" he said struggling to speak as he was so much worried about his mom...

"Alex call Tharn here, immediately" She said and the guy Alex immediately called his brother,

On the other side Tharn was smiling looking at his son...

"I Missed you bub...I can't even imagine my life without you... You are one of the most important person for me" he said looking at the little guy when Alex entered slamming the door back which made a heavy sound...

"Al... Be careful.. he will wake up" Tharn frowned trying to make Nora sleep again who flinched because of the sound...

"A little guy came here..he needs your help" he said

" Who? Ace?"

" I don't know,come out" he said and after making sure Nora was sleeping the guy Walked out into the hall area and looked at ACE...

"I-I need some money can you come with me and be our guarantor? " He asked and Tharn just frowned..

"Why? Type sent you here right?" He asked raising his eyebrows

"No no...Please, my mom needs urgent surgery... Please... He admitted in hospital... I saved your son"he cried and the guy looked at him with shock...

"Mom? ...Hospital? Which hospital? what happened to him?" He asked worriedly..

"Xxx hospital" Ace Informed and the guy immediately pulled out his phone and called someone...

"Hello Tharn what happened?" The Director of the hospital asked who was still in the hospital doing some paperwork...

"Actually I want you to do the surgery of the new patient came for the surgery?"

" Name? "

" What's your mom's name? " Tharn asked and before Ace can say anything he stopped...

"Type" he Informed and Tharn said the exact words to the director...

"It's a special case... I want everything positive" Tharn stated and nodding The director immediately walked out and looked at the doctor who was waiting for Ace...

"Do u have any kid's mom petient here?" He asked and the guy's eyes widened as it was director himself who asked...

"Y-yes sir... Don't worry sir we are going according to rules.. sir we can't kick him out.. that kid must be coming" he said as he thought The director we tell him to send the petient back...

"No no.. it's an emergency case... Call all the higher authorities... Mr. Tharn our biggest financer is related to this...hurry up" he said and nodding the doctor Informed the senior doctors and they began to do the surgery...

Meanwhile Ace who was there infront of everyone who were just staring at Tharn Angrily...

"Let me go please" he begged as Tharn's mom was holding his hands and wasn't letting him go...

"Alex and Tharn already going there...you are a kid and it's not safe for you" she said ruffling Ace's face as somehow he remind her of Tharn's childhood face but no one can actually think that He's their own kid...

"Mom take care of him and you don't worry we won't let anything happen to your mom"

" Y-you you don't go...can u stay and let your brother(Alex)only go there?" He asked holding his hands..

" Why?"

" I-i m scared... please" he lied and Tharn somehow agreed and sent Alex and his driver there...

Alex reached at the hospital and after two hours he informed that the surgery went successful and The petient is out of danger and as they don't know their name so they were just calling him petient no.6...

He signed all the paperwork and was waited whole night for Type...it was obvious that Alex not at all wanted to stay but it was his brother's order so he did...