seduce

Type's pov..

M-med"

"What happened sir... what happened?" I was so happy him being like this... everything happened for good

"I-i need..." I slowly got scared when his face began to turn red and he was just searching for something and I knew it was his allergic syrup...

Pulling out the bottle, I gave it to him and he gulped it down slowly...and right then it was worrying me a little bit because his condition was getting worse and he was crying so hard tapping his tongue...

"Sit down..." I said while wiping his face because it was literally too red...I applied the gel which he always apply in case of allergies and laid him down the bed covering his body...

"Agghh" he heaves out a sigh holding his head trying to sleep and I felt guilty looking at him because it's all happened because of me and right then he couldn't even breathe properly and his face swelled up a little bit..

"I-i can't breathe" he cried holding my hands sitting down again, he hugged me resting his head on my shoulder...

"Do you want me to take you to doctor?" I asked because I never knew that he would end up like this but he shook his head...

"No no... Just stay here " he said hugging me more tightly burrying his face into my neck and I felt something different but ignoring that I just patted his back and slowly because of the syrup he fell asleep...
.
.
.
When I woke up,the first thing I realised that I was sleeping next to Tharn while we were hugging eachother in a very awkward position and unlike last night he was looking calm and ok...his face was again normal and only little bit of redness was still somewhere...

As I tried to push him away he hugged me tightly grabbing my waist while my legs were already wrapped around his body...

He pulled his face closer to my face and it was almost touching my lips when suddenly he opened his eyes and we both were staring at Eachother's eyes...

He was just as shocked as me and one two three within three seconds we both stood up looking another side...

"I-i m sorry... i-i should have paid attention to your food" I didn't told him the truth because he will definitely kill me...

"I-its ok" he said and standing up the guy Walked into the washroom and I went to another one and came out wearing a robe and when I was just wiping my hair, sitting down on the couch,the guy Walked out and Again began to Stare at me...

Sometimes it feels like he likes me and today I realised that if he really do then this is a good opportunity... because I can seduce him and make him my boyfriend...

Once he becomes my boyfriend that's it...I will woo him that's so easy for me and then I will force him to give me everything and when I get bored with him...I will just dump him...

By this way I can get rich and have the power too... hahaha kidding!

"Go change into decent clothes" he said and I just walked towards him standing as sexy as I can..

"Sir I don't have one...can I wear yours" I pouted looking at him and he looked away scratching his back ear...

"I-it's here" he pulled out his shirt and mini shorts from his bag and gave it to me...

I must say,I m the luckiest slave of all the time because I have the best boss who share his clothes and shoes with me...

I changed the clothes and when I looked at myself I just wanted to pass out because I was literally looking damn hot...fuck...i m so sexy...

As I walked out he Again began to Stare at me...

Intentionally, I bent down pulling up my t-shirt showing my cute bummy to him...I picked up the pen and looked at the guy who has turned red while looking at his phone...

so walking towards him I fell down on his lap intentionally holding his shoulder, pressing my body on him while he was staring at my lips and with his heart rate I can assure you that he likes me... offcourse who can't...

"Y-you ..." Before he can say anything a stupid bitch walked into the room...

"Oh gosh! Tharn" she yelled so I immediately stood up fixing my clothes...

"Rev.." he said and stood up and that bitch Hugged him while Tharn Hugged her back smiling at her which pissed me off a little bit...

"Is he your Boyfriend ?" She asked looking at me with a creep smile and when she said Boyfriend I felt good but that's next to impossible...

"No... he's my helper" he said and the girl nodded and Again looked back at the girl...

"Go and bring something to eat for her...rev just eat Fastly,we have meeting too.. He said and nodding I was about to go when the lady held my hand...

"No don't ..." She said still holding my hands staring into my eyes...my idea was to seduce Tharn not this girl...atleast not anymore but then Tharn immediately pulled me back snatching me from that girl...

"Don't touch any random guy" he scolded...I m not a random guy and I m not even slightly interested in her...girls prettier than her use to be crazy over me...there were many girls who even threatened me that they will kill themselves if I won't marry them..I swear I ain't faking, that's really happened...

"Ok ok ... don't order anything,let's eat out,the another party invited us for lunch" she said and the guy who was standing infront of him nodded and signaled me something but I didn't understood...

"What sir?" I asked...

"Change your clothes" he said and I looked down at myself and I was looking completely good...

"It's ok...I m fine like this let's go" I said walking at front and after discussing something they followed me...

Sitting down in the car I sat down at the back side of car while they were chatting like a couple..

I was getting bored so I tilted my head forward...

"Can u give me your Phone please?" I asked whispering into his ears as his phone is so good and I can play freefire on it...

He pulled out his phone and gave it to me,I took his phone and began to play the game...I was in the middle of the game when he suddenly snatched it away from me and I was ready to throw my hands but again reminded myself that I m just a servant..

"Come out...you don't want to eat?" He asked and without saying anything I just began to walk beside him and we finally reached inside a decent restaurant...

"Just sit here and Don't go anywhere." he said and I sat down at the corner and they went to the big table where many people wearing formal dresses were waiting for him...

They all stood up and sat down at the same time and looking at their dress and the way they speak, it's for sure they are very rich and that means if I steal each one of their wallet then I can be rich too...2000×7=14000 baht wow...

They were chatting with eachother while the waiter here was serving me all my favourite dishes...

"How do you know I like this all?" I asked the waiter who even put extra lemon in my food...

"Sir ordered this for you...I hope you like all this" he said which confused me a little bit...

he know about my favourite things... how sweet!