kidnap

Tharn's pov...

I felt something hard on my head and after that,all I remember that I passed out...

When I got my consciousness, I saw Type was sitting Infront of me while doing something with my head...

"L-leave me" scared as hell I sat down as I was tied with ropes and I couldn't even stand up...
With this ,all I knew that I m screwed up now... he's crazy for doing this...I know he loves me a lot but this much is crazy...

"Baby we will stay here together... I-i won't let you go out...now you can't marry anyone else...this is my old house... don't worry I won't hurt you...I m sorry I never knew about all that" he creepily said smiling at me and all I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible...

He's the murderer of my sister and he doesn't deserves to be with me, never ever... I hate him so much...

"No matter what you do... Even if you kill me I hate you to core" I kicked him while this guy was just crying holding me...

"Please don't say it baby, I love you... I don't have anyone besides you...you already know I m alone in this world... Please please please...I won't kill you..." he cried holding me which did hurt but at the end I still hate him, I can never forgive this guy... Never ever...

"Leave me" I yelled and this guy walked away leaving me alone in That shabby place.. whole day I was alone in that room while this guy was just roaming around...

At night I was trying to sleep when I felt him crawling on my body...

"Stay away" I said trying to push him away with my head, when the guy began to kiss me roughly holding my roughly..he was literally forcing himself on me...And right at that moment I got an idea to get out of there...

"Ok fine...I will stay with you...I changed my mind" I said without doing any movement and he stopped and his sad face turned into happy one..

"Really?you aren't lying right?' he asked caressing my cheeks while staring at my face...

"I m not..can u please untie me,it's hurts" he thought something for sometime and walking towards the door he locked it and hid the keys somewhere I don't know...

Coming back he untied my rope and Hugged me...I just pretended to hug him beck, because he's a fucking phsyco and I don't want him to kill me... just like that...

"I m sorry,I really didn't know that she will die...I m sorry, sorry hubby" sitting down in my lap he was crying and right at that moment I hugged him too and began to cry because no matter what.. i-i love this guy...I mean I never wanted to because he's the reason my sister died and no one in this world can love the one because of whom their close ones died... intentionally or unintentionally...

"I-its ok...can we sleep for now?I m literally very tired" I asked and he nodded pulling me down he hugged me while staring into my eyes...

"I-i m very happy that we are back together" he smiled kissing my cheeks and Slowly we both fell asleep hugging eachother for the last time...
.
.
Morning came and I looked at the guy who was sleeping holding me tightly...
I tried to get out of his hold but he flinched and immediately held me tightly looking at me scared...

"Don't leave me, Don't leave" he said and Again began to cry...

"I m not leaving you... I need to use washroom... Can I?" I asked and kissing me he let me go and I walked into the washroom
.

After washing myself I walked out and right at that moment I heard knock on the door.. as walked towards the door and opened it the guy got shocked looking at the cops...

"You are Type right...?you  are arrested for kidnapping mr Tharn" the police officer said while one guy was pointing gun at him, it's not loaded because I clearly told them not to hurt him...I don't want to hurt him physically...

"Let's go" I said looking at them when Type Hugged me holding me tightly..

"I-i m sorry, I m sorry baby... Please don't be Angry" he said but pushing him Away, I turned around to leave but on instinct I held his hands as he was again about to hit me...

"Don't force me to make them arrest and make your life a living hell... From this day don't ever show me your face... You and I have nothing to do with eachother..."

He ran behind me yelling screaming my name but immediately I walked out of there... while the cops were holding him to prevent that guy from coming near him...

No matter how much of a good person he's but because of him,my sister died and that's he needs to reap what he sow...