follow

⚠️Attempt of Murder...

Type's pov..

It's been one week since Tharn broke up with me and even now I can't process the fact that he literally never really cared for me neither loved me it was all fake but how can somehow be so real and fake at the same time...

I agree whatever I did with that girl was wrong but she was the one who acted immaturely... I never even commited or accepted her as my girlfriend we were just dating eachother for few days and if she died that's not my fault...

It's impossible to go inside his house as his whole house is surrounded by guards and all...but fortunately today when Tharn arrived he stopped his car out of the campus and was going inside a shop when I stood up Infront of him..

"T-tharn please baby, please I m sorry,I beg you... Please get back with me , please I can't live without you" I cried kneeling down holding his legs , I know people are watching me but I don't care, I want him back in my life at any cost...I don't care who died and why but I want him and only him if not then I will kill him,if he's not mine then I won't let him live.

"Type go away, I have nothing to do with you now... I don't want to hurt you anymore... Just go" he said trying to yank me away but I held him tightly because In no way I would let him go away from me...

" let's go" he said and pushing me away the guy Walked away with a guy and some guards and the guards didn't let me go in.

No matter how hard I tried to meet him again but he never even talk back with me...

Even I don't want to do all this but I need to bring him back into my life, I can't sleep, I can't read and I can't even eat properly... Why did he loved me so much if at the end he have to just leave me like this...

Later months went terrible as expected, I use to smoke all the time, couldn't sleep and couldn't even manage to do anything... I was just a dead body until I felt sick and went to hospital...

"You are pregnant little guy..." The lady said smiling at me and I swear to god this was the most important news I wanted...now I can show it to Tharn and make him mine...
I took my reports and walking out of the hospital I went to Tharn's home where his whole house was decorated beautifully...

I have decided to call him out but hopefully the new security let me in thinking that I was a guest and as I walked in my heartbeat was beating faster...

Finally I can be with him again, me Tharn and our baby will live happily and forever...

My smile fades away, my all dreams broke into pieces when I saw Tharn was standing in black suit with the same girl he proposed who was in bridal outfit, both of them were staring at each with a smile over their faces...

That girl was having the moment I have imagined with him...at first I was with him for money but when I started loving him, after that I  was never with him for his money of for his looks I have loved him because he was Tharn... He made me feel loved,with him I really get to know about love...I was never in love with anyone not even with his sister as we were just dating for few days and then I broke up with her.. ,eachother and when I told her that I don't see her that way because I realised I shouldn't play with anyone's emotions but it was too late as she was hurt and that's why she killed herself... whatever might be the reason but up until now i get to know that I lost him,I lost him forever and now I can't ruin his happiness...if he's happy without me then let him be...

I m ok with him being with anyone else if that's what he wants,I would never show him my face ,I would never come to meet him again and about this baby,I will abort this baby ASAP
And lastly I will kill him...

I finally got my opportunity when I saw him walking into a room and then I followed him and closed the door..

As he walked out of his washroom the guy was stunned to see me there..

"Who allowed you here?" he ran towards me and I pulled out my knife because today I will kill him... there's no mercy for this guy...I hate him... and he deserves to die

"I will kill you" I said walking closer and he walked backwards looking scared..and i hate this situation...I can't hit him forget about hurting him but if he won't be mine I won't let him be anyone...

"Then do, but remember I still hate you and will hate you..." It made me so angry that I ran towards him holding the knife I have almost stabbed him but he held it with his hands staring right into my eyes...

"You can't...you can't kill me...if you could,then I couldn't stop u so easily" he knows that I can't that's why he's testing my patience..

"I can" this time I have decided to seriously kill him..so I immediately pushed it closer when someone walked in and he just hid the knife...

"What happened?" Someone asked and as I was looking at Tharn who was holding knife hiding it from exposing shook his hand...

"Nothing...can u go out please" he said and all I heard about door sound...as I looked back the guy immediately snatched the knife and held it on my neck..

"Tharn can't you forgive me" I tried hard to stop myself from crying but he just shook his head..

"Then I will kill you..not today but definitely some day " I said

"You want to kill me then do...but remember I will never accept you... never means never" he said hurting me again and again...

I just punched him hard on his mouth  and he fell down on the ground bleeding from his mouth
..they don't know if I want to then I can kill anyone in a snap... anyone means anyone

How I wish he ask me to stop and get back together but that didn't happened...

He think that I m here to kill me but he actually didn't know why I came here for anyways that he ruined my life and I will make sure to do the same...but don't worry Tharn kirigun...I will make sure that your daughter or son whoever it is...will hate u to core...I will never let them meet you...

Bloody fucker Tharn..!