Restrictions

The following days went well until Sunday when I woke up and heard some noise and looked at  my boss who was running on treadmill while Playing a random English song In loud voice....

"Prepare my breakfast before 8:30" he ordered and then I looked at the watch and i only had 20 minutes left...

I prepared garlic bread
And scrambled eggs which turned out great and I shoved some in my mouth making sure he wasn't looking.....I wiped my hands on my apron and walking towards the dining table..

I served him and went to washroom to freshen up... finally after showering myself.. I walked out and saw my boss was still eating his meal...

"It's terrible, bring me a glass of lemon juice "saying  that he stood and left...

I cleaned the dining table and began to clean the floor while thinking that why this guy is so rude...is he only rude with me or with everyone...
.
.
.
When I turned around I bumped with him as he was standing just behind me staring at me like a ghost...

"My juice?"he spoke so nodding I Washed my hands and made a fresh lemon juice for him,he gulped it down in one go and sat down on the couch doing his work and I think,I couldn't steal delicious dry fruits from the can today...yeah he has so many jars and cans of different types of Candies, cookies and dry fruits kept for his family who's is Australia for now...and friends who often visits him and as he's too rich he don't really gets to know about the fact that everyday I steal some cookies, Candies or dry fruits...and some money too

"Massage my head" he yelled while still looking at his laptop, so walking towards him I sat down on the sofa on the crest rail part, resting his head on my lap I began to massage his head when suddenly his laptop flashes something scary as he was checking his brother's mail in which he sent him a video and due to sudden shock I fell down backwards hitting my head and back on the ground...

He stood up looking at me and for the first time in these few days I have seen him.. laughing once...

"Shit! Stand up" laughing like a mad man he held my hands but as much as it was funny, unfortunately it was paining too but I just laughed it off and sat down at the sofa... holding my head... looking at him smiling was so shocking and Amazon at the same time.. he's handsome I must say...

Suddenly ,out of blue he held my head rubbing my back side keeping my forehead on his tummy...when that happens nothing like sudden air came or something big happened but I felt a sudden excitement in my heart...

Like offcourse Tharn is very handsome, he's literally the man of dreams offcourse not better than me but still he's handsome...

"It's ok...I will give you some pain killer" he said still holding my cheeks with a smile over his face but suddenly his smile disappeared and he released my head..

"I-i...need to work" he said and Again sat down on the couch reading his files while I was just cleaning and arranging all the things at the proper place... finally done with that I went inside the washroom and cleaned myself up...

It was afternoon and he always eat by himself at this time whenever he's at home,so I decided to take a small nap and walking towards the couch I laid down on the couch right infront of where he was working...

When my body hits the couch I immediately fell asleep and after a long nap when I woke I saw Tharn sir was still sitting there in same position looking at his laptop...

"Do you need anything sir?" I asked sitting down fixing my t-shirt...

" Type this" he asked and I sat down beside him looking at the laptop...
I nodded because it was mare typing and I sat down to so...

I was little bit struggling at first but then it was easy and I was just double checking it not to make any mistakes

At the end I completed that and submitted him who was looking at some file...

"Sir why you are always working,even at home?" I asked at which he just rolled his eyes...

" If I won't work,I would end up like you too...'a slave' that's the difference between you and me...you are just a servant so don't cross your limits and don't talk to me" he said almost scolding me and I stood up to punch this guy but remembered about those 6000 which is waiting for me...I need to be patience..

"Ok Tharn....I mean sir" I said and turned around to walk back towards the kitchen room when he spoke...

"Go get ready...we are going out..." He stated just tilting his head towards me giving me a side look and with that newsI got so happy because... whenever he goes out and bring me there I get to eat tasty things and sometimes gets to steal his money because he often handover his wallet to me...

I know this is all bad but what should I do...I m too poor and he's too rich so i just balancing the economic conditions...

I sat down beside him and as always he looked pissed but he thinks I care...hell no...I m just praying to God that he should die and I can run away taking all his money and everything because he has so much that no one will suspect me...

"I m the boss but look who's driving" he again scolded me because I don't know driving and he have to drive the car to go anywhere...
we went on and on and there came a point when we were in the middle of the forest...

"Where are we going?" I asked pulling out my shoes as during this whole time,my legs were paining like hell as it's shorter than my size which he gave me as it's his shoes which he won't wear anymore...

Whenever he don't want to wear anything he just give it to me so it's not that bad to have him as a boss,it's just he's little big cruel...

Slowly I pulled out my jacket too and sat down comfortably when he stopped the car...

"Get off" he said and I look at him Quizzically as why he stopped the car in the middle...

"Why sir?" I asked...

"Get off first" I was so scared that why he was telling me to do so... because my first instinct was telling me that he will leave me here and won't come back and tigers and lions will eat me alive...

I know I m a cruel guy,I have did terrible things in past but still I don't want to die so early...lions please eat him... he's much more delicious than me...🦁